+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex: What is the wildest thing that you have ever done?

Sex: What is the wildest thing that you have ever done?

What is the wildest thing that you have ever done?

What do you want to do but are too afraid to try?

What have you done that made you feel the most sexually alive?

What is the best sex that you have ever had?

1. Creampied an expensive call girl. She let me do it when I offered her double the usual rate.

2. Nothing. There are some things that I still want to try, but fear has not held me back.

3. Sexually alive? That phrase doesn't mean anything to me.

4. The best was this one time with my current girlfriend. We had recently moved in together, and my parents were in town for visit and going to meet her for the first time, in just a few hours. The sex itself was nothing unusual or especially kinky, but I just felt so emotionally connected to her at that moment that my orgasm was intense. I filled up the whole condom and overflowed a bit.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK what IS creampie... ?

I so didn't you know you were the type of guy who'd buy a hooker Vince!

Scary, Vince. You could have caught something deadly.

I'm not ridiculously wild. The naughtiest thing I've done was anal, and that was with my husband. I was with a girl once, but it didn't really do anything much for me. Either I'm not really into girls or she was the wrong one.

There's nothing I really still want to try that I haven't already done.

Trying to get knocked up on purpose made me feel very sexually alive.

The best was one time with my now husband in front of a roaring fire, where he flipped me over and sensually kissed every inch of my back as foreplay. I never realized how sexy that could be. He also bit me on the back of the neck a little. Yum!
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 07-08-10 at 06:44 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

Had anal sex with a elephant and he liked it, though his asshole was larger then my whole body
    Last edited by Mard; 07-08-10 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    OK what IS creampie... ?

I so didn't you know you were the type of guy who'd buy a hooker Vince!
    Creampie is when a man ejaculates inside of a woman. It can either be anal or vaginal.

I'd like to try cumming inside. That's what I'd really like to try, but I'm not responsible enough to be a daddy yet. I'm lucky I got away with having unprotected sex so many times.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh EWW Vince, c'mon don't be stupid... (I guess you're not like that anymore)

Oh okay creampie, I guess I've had that plenty of times. Both clean both monogamist, and on the pill.

1) wildest thing- role play school girl seducing my older, hot teacher
    2) I'll admit I'm curious about anal but the minute a finger went up there I thought oh I'll be damned if you want to stick something bigger up there.
    3) "alive" was the best sex I ever had
    4) the first time I got myself off after he came was the first time I ever got off in a different way than me on top and knowing I could be that comfortable with myself in front of a man was exhilarating!

I cleaned up my act nearly a decade ago, and got tested for everything. Even back then, I almost always used a condom.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

isn't creampie risky? of making the girl pregnant? why is that some girls let the guy cum inside them when he is not wearing a condom???

The wildest thing I ever did...Well my date and I were at a bar and we met a dentist and his girlfriend. We went to his office and did nitrous oxide. My date striped and got in the dentist chair, his girl friend ( a Halle Berry lookalike) striped and went down on my date. My date sucked the dentist and I did his girlfriend. All the while we kept passing the nitrous around. Nitrous sedates you so overall our abilities to perform our respective functions eventually began to wane but we laughed a lot during the process. I kept thinking about all the unsuspecting patients sitting in that chair the next day. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TXChris View Post
    The wildest thing I ever did...Well my date and I were at a bar and we met a dentist and his girlfriend. We went to his office and did nitrous oxide. My date striped and got in the dentist chair, his girl friend ( a Halle Berry lookalike) striped and went down on my date. My date sucked the dentist and I did his girlfriend. All the while we kept passing the nitrous around. Nitrous sedates you so overall our abilities to perform our respective functions eventually began to wane but we laughed a lot during the process. I kept thinking about all the unsuspecting patients sitting in that chair the next day. LOL
    Come on, really? Really Really??

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    Come on, really? Really Really??
    Absolutely true About 8 years ago...Actually sounds wilder than it was. We all basically acted silly.

What is the wildest thing that you have ever done?
    Had sex in the garden being a parasol - there is no gate anyone could have walked in.
    Had sex outside just by a footpath - a guy came walking by as I was doing her doggy style - we moved very quickly.

What do you want to do but are too afraid to try?
    I'd like to have sex with a guy.
    I'd like to try a threesome.

What have you done that made you feel the most sexually alive?
    Banging current GF. She drives me mad. She's impossible. But the sex is fantastic. 5 times a day is normal.

What is the best sex that you have ever had?
    With current GF. She loves it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    The best was one time with my now husband in front of a roaring fire, where he flipped me over and sensually kissed every inch of my back as foreplay. I never realized how sexy that could be. He also bit me on the back of the neck a little. Yum!
    Oh the back can be very erotic, but I think the best time is early on, when there's still a lot of anticipation and the skin is more sensitive. I love making her squirm.

Wildest: Maybe having sex on the couch with my ex's parents just upstairs. Or when I had sex with my ex in the campus parking lot with security rolling by occasionally. Or maybe when I got absolutely wasted after my ex and I broke up in Greece and going back to the apartment of this really hot Aussie. But I think what takes the cake was sex with my ex while he was dressed as a woman. He had closet transvestite tendencies, and I'm attracted to women, so it worked for us.

Try: Hmm... There isn't a lot I won't try. I really don't want to have a guy cum on my face, but not out of fear. I simply don't want the sensation of his cum running down my face. Anywhere else is fine.

Alive: Hehe, when my boyfriend teases me like there is no tomorrow. The other day I was on the phone with the water company trying to sort out of a payment and he had his hands all over me, squeezing my breasts and nibbling my ear. I could barely think straight let alone have a conversation about my water bill.

Best sex: Probably when my boyfriend gave me 3 orgasms successively. My standards were pushed a lot higher after that because few guys could ever get me to cum even once or even two times. My man's got skills.