+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kiss On The Cheek?

Kiss On The Cheek?

I was at a bar tonight with some good friends and this girl who is a bartender there and I sort of know and have flirted with in the past was at our table a lot and she was wearing a cotton flower on her uniform and I asked if I could smell it and she said it doesn't smell and I said it would be really nice if it did and she said you are so right, left and came back about 5 minutes later and she asked me how is that?...

I said it was very nice and she told me what perfume it was that she used (in bloom haha), anyway about 20 or so minutes later, I went to get another round of drinks and I saw her and I smiled at her and went to lean over and smell the flower and she planted a soft kiss on my cheek, so I gave her one back...is this anything please?

This girl is laid back and cool and doesn't seem like a constant, attention seeking, game player (I have had my run of those sadly) and I would like to ask her out, any thoughts?

Thanks.

hey doesntcompute
    you may as well go for it or you'll never know. how long have you known her? if it's only been a short while i'd say take her out but not on an actual 'date' just to make sure you're doing the right thing.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    hey doesntcompute
    you may as well go for it or you'll never know. how long have you known her? if it's only been a short while i'd say take her out but not on an actual 'date' just to make sure you're doing the right thing.
    Thanks kitty, how are you?, I have known her since the end of last year and I remember that she was hassling me tonight about a girl I was in there with last weekend (the girl is a friend) but got jealous at me and this girl saw the whole thing, I think I will ask her out, but what do you suggest as not an actual date please?
    Last edited by doesntcompute; 07-08-10 at 09:59 PM.

yeah im alright thanks, going through crazy times with my.. ex of 5 days *sigh* pm me if you're not doing anything else.
    ANYWAY a public place is always good so neither of you feel obliged to do anything. even somewhere in the town near both of you...a coffee shop? then you can chat as long as you want as well, offer to pay for her coffee and show her how nice you are then you can promise her a picnic/ somewhere swankier for next time and see how it all goes.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

oh yeah, I just remembered I did ask her for a drink once, but she told me she had other plans already that night and to ask her another time, so maybe this kiss on the cheek was a when are you going to ask me out again?

Normally cheeking doesn't mean anything. This is how I greet every girl I know. But this one was flirty and cute, so she probably adores you.

She's keen.Go for it and good luck.