+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any tips?

Any tips?

hello im 14 in september and I havent had a relationship since the beginning of december (which was the day I broke up with my first girlfriend). I definately wouldn't call myself good looking, but I wouldn't exactly call myself a scruff or anything, I have blonde spiky hair (v cut), pretty normal face apart from my nose looks like its broke (could this be because I'm growing), I shower daily and all that sort of stuff and im not too loud, not too quiet and pretty laid back and a bit clever, not exactly top of the school but in top sets for a few things and such, i am a bit slow to get things though and people think im not clever and thick.

I hang around with a lot of people at school a big group of us, mainly its about 7 of us lads and 5 girls. I dont fancy anyone really, but i like a fair few people, not just for looks but i like their personality as well, i have around 7 'perfect' girls i can think of but i doubt any of them like me. how can i get them to like me, 2 of these 'perfect' girls are within the 5 mates ive got, but i like them a but more if you know what i mean. thanks a lot in advance.

getting with mates is trouble. it breaks ruins relationships and breaks hearts if you leave it long enough. and just be yourself but make an effort to talk to the other ones.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.