+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tips on how to make her cum

Tips on how to make her cum

My GF and I got to the level of oral sex and I've been wondering how to make her wet faster, cause it's been taking me ages, and yes I have been stimulating the clit

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you could spit on her. that would make her wet faster. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thank you all wise vashti

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahah!

well, now I feel a tiny bit bad for laughing, but seriously! You can't rush these things. Girls just need more time. Especially young ones. Their hormones are no match for a boy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

She's most likely still figuring out herself what turns her on, so don't get frustrated if you're not getting the job done right away. Good sex of any kind takes time. Your willingness to learn is already half the battle.

When you say wet, do you literally mean you want to make her vagina wetter faster, or do you want to turn her on emotionally and mentally as well as physically? There is a big difference. 'Cause I'm sure if you're performing oral sex on her, she's pretty wet (saliva does that).

To help her get into a place where she's completely comfortable with you, you have to be patient. You will find that as you earn her trust, she'll open up more and become more expressive about what she likes/dislikes about sex.

Wait a minute... didn't you just make out with some chick in a closet? Is this the same girl? And you're 14. Ugh. I just gave advanced sexual advice to kid. I feel kind of nauseous.

Yeah, wait like 4 years and it'll be a piece of cake. They don't tell you this in sex ed, but around the age of 18, you grow a special part on your dick that makes it easier to get a woman off.

Some women just take a long time bro. And some don't get that wet even when they are really horny. Just remember that for women, sex is psychological. You can "stimulate the clit" all day long, but if you're not getting her in the mood, you're wasting your time. So make sure she is comfortable (not worried about getting walked in on, etc) and make the situation exciting. Spend some time on the rest of her body. Don't go straight for the clit. It's the anticipation that gets the girl horny. So run your fingers gently over her thighs. Spend a minute running the tip of your tongue all around near her vagina without actually touching it, then move to her nipples, then back...

Make her think "goddammit when's he gonna go there already?! I want it so bad" Every second she's thinking this is a second she getting hornier.