+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jealousy!!!

jealousy!!!

how do you get over being jealous? i got jealous so easily in my last relatoinship. maybe tahts why she broke up with me... but anyways. i get jealous at really simple things like... when im in a room and theres this other guy and she chooses to talk to him more than me or sumin liek that, ill get real jealous. also if i see a girl like just talking to another guy and like having him walk her to class etc. it makes me jelous. so lately, ive kinda like not cared about girls i "date" (makeout with) so i dun feel jealous, but thats so wrong. lol. well.. is it? anyways. question is.. how can i get over my jealouy?

i think an easier solution would be to find a girl that likes that. i like for my bf to get jealous. shows he cares. of course it can go too far but we deal with that when that comes. i would never break up over it.

Jealousy isn't worth a relationship. You should only get jealous if you know for a fact she is cheating on you. Other than that, just don't worry about it. If you are jealous, it will appear as if you are trying to control her. If she thinks you are trying to control her life, she will probably leave. It's normal for girls to have many guy friends. Just as long as you don't see her screwing them, it's nothing to be jealous about.

I don't have any advice for you to get over your jealousy... but I can say that it's really important for you to do so before it gets out of control. I'm having a zillion problems in my relationship right now and it's all because my boyfriend gets out-of-control jealous (he constantly checks up on me, starts screaming in my face, pushing and shoving, not allowing me to have any guy friends at all etc..). A little jealousy is healthy if it's kept in control but don't let it get too bad! I know it sounds silly but going to a counselor can really help with these kinds of issues! For example, a lot of guys get jealous because of their own insecurities and some kind of counseling can help you realize that.

Like Joe_Watson said , altho i know its really hard >_<!! and you cant really help it, but its all about trust at the end :>

Well.. in the past i would get jealous really easily. I tried to make her jealous back like flirting with other girls and keep mentioning to her about this girl and my x. But in the end it got worse cause it realli shook up the whole relationship and spoilt trust. Try to be more open minded and mature in you relationship to trust her. It will make everything better
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

god i wish i knew
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

my question is have u been burned before? there must be and underlying reason

If your jealous because your previous girlfriends screwed you over then all you have to do is realize that every girl is different. Just because she is talking to other guys doesn't mean that she likes them more than you or anything like that.
    And remember......when your with someone she's with YOU, not the other guys she talks to.
    "you know my name, you know my face, you'd know my heart if you knew your place"

-i have the same damn problem. It gets me mad, when she is even chating with someone else. She leaves home because of college now, and there is this guy, i hate him. Im scared that she will breake up with me for him, like my ex did. Its just that fear that drives you crazy. I dont want to lose her, i love her so much. Showing everyday shes special to me. I just can not trust her so easily like i did my ex, then she screwed up. I cant..

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysbethere
    If your jealous because your previous girlfriends screwed you over then all you have to do is realize that every girl is different. Just because she is talking to other guys doesn't mean that she likes them more than you or anything like that.
    And remember......when your with someone she's with YOU, not the other guys she talks to.
    Completely agree.. jealousy isn't pretty when it appears ALL THE TIME.

Old Threads again. *shakes head*

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah why are these old ones coming back?

Tone Guest
    Fear 21 dude bumped 3 threads about jealousy, guessing he's looking for advice on how to deal with his own.

sure i do man, just checking what u guys, girls think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast