+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Irritating neighbors

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Irritating neighbors

alright, so some college kids moved in next door... mostly girls. (these f*cking bitches) anyways, one of them loves to talk, talk, talk, all freaking night long. she works in a restaurant so her hours revolve around late night. yes, i can hear her talking LOUD at 2-4am. damn, and i wake up early for work, usually around 530am. this sucks.

her roommate loves sex.. alright so who doesn't?? yet, she's a f*cking screamer and her too, regardless of time, she yells yells and yells.

so this weekend at 8am, i'm going to cut the grass. yes the grass is right next to their rooms muhahahaha...

however, i'm looking for other suggestions to piss them off. i already leave on the alarm when i wake, but it doesn't phase them. blasting the radio doesn't work because they are either not home, it's too early or i'll wake up others too, or they can just simple move to another part of the house. any other suggestions??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Get a big dog that keeps on barking. Return it when they leave.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

First talk to them and raise your complaint in private. If that doesn't work and they continue doing that call the police and raise an indecent hours noise complaint.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

her roommate loves sex.. alright so who doesn't?? yet, she's a f*cking screamer and her too, regardless of time, she yells yells and yells.
    Go to their window and cheer for them while wanking yourself.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    Go to their window and cheer for them while wanking yourself.
    i was thinking of doing this, this morning when there were going at it. i mean you can't get arrested for wanking in your our house right? standing outside of their window is a little creppy, however, in my own room..?? i don't see anything wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    Get a big dog that keeps on barking. Return it when they leave.
    unfortunately i live at home, and my father hates animals. sucks for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    First talk to them and raise your complaint in private. If that doesn't work and they continue doing that call the police and raise an indecent hours noise complaint.
    haha talk to them? call me immature, but i'm kinda past that. besides, i don't really feel comfortable voicing my opinions about them talking to loud or sexing too loud. i'd rather just get even....

dun dun dun, i'm waiting for saturday to come. i think that my new hobby will be cutting the grass every other saturday morning.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    i was thinking of doing this, this morning when there were going at it. i mean you can't get arrested for wanking in your our house right? standing outside of their window is a little creppy, however, in my own room..?? i don't see anything wrong with it.
    You're supposed to creep them out. That is embarrassing to them.

And if they finished before you get off, knock on their window, act all upset and tell them "hey!, I'm not done yet!"

If you see them again going into the house, always ask if they're gonna f**k each other's brains out like they always do, and make sure everyone around the neighborhood hears you.
    Last edited by nerdy_guy; 13-08-10 at 03:26 PM.

I think they should have a special area designated for college students and their retarded antics. There's a house full of newbie Marine recruits on the culdesac next to ours that will have the occasional obnoxious party. Several other people have already notified the cops of their existence so they get shut down pretty quickly now.

The first night though was so frustrating. I got home from work super late and my neighbor was freaking out outside of her house. I stayed out to chat with her and she told me some drunk ass dude came waltzing into her house while she was asleep with her two little boys. Granted they should've locked the door, but we live in such a quiet, closed off neighborhood that we never would have expected something so out-of-the-blue. I went over there after that and gave them a piece of my mind. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but I was so mad.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

unfortunately i live at home, and my father hates animals. sucks for me.

haha talk to them? call me immature, but i'm kinda past that. besides, i don't really feel comfortable voicing my opinions about them talking to loud or sexing too loud. i'd rather just get even....

dun dun dun, i'm waiting for saturday to come. i think that my new hobby will be cutting the grass every other saturday morning.

raverboy
    If they are inconsiderate enough to behave this way in the the first place, they will probably be oblivious to your "hints" and attempts to "get even".

Maybe you could write them a blunt note if you are too shy to complain directly?

Also, have all your friends come over when they are home and start screaming like you are having sex, and laugh loudly afterwards.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Masturbate on their door while they are having sex.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

i have the same kinda problem- got uni students in their last year in the house attached to mine. needless to say the blast music out 'til about 3am and have a rather spiffing headboard which they seem to like banging against one of the walls in my room. i don't get the noises but it's pretty hard to not guess what they're doing.
    idk about you, but over here we have the right to call the landlord after 11pm if theyre still making a racket. it hardly ever works but it's the, uh, thought that counts i guess.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Give them a taste of their own medicine. Talk to yourself very loudly and while you masturbate scream your head off...see how they like it.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Noise complaint is the best way to shut them the hell up. Last year I had 3 really noisy girls living above me, and the one directly above my room was always banging some guy. She wasn't a screamer, but I heard the pounding loud and clear - I also heard the bedsprings lol. I used to bang on the ceiling with a broomstick, but then they started stomping on the ground, imitating me. So I called the police. They shut up after that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    here in hawaii, legally you can't make loud noises after 10pm or before 8am. being that their sex series doesn't last that long, by the time i had make a complaint, they probably would be done with it. i'm probably going to be living nexgt to them for a while, being that the school year has just started and i highly doubt that talking to them will solve anything.

when i was younger, a had some neighbors talk to me and it did effect me. however, i an closer to my neighbors being that i have grown up with them. hrmm.... tomorrow is saturday and i'm still waiting to cut the grass.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    vash... i forgot, this f*cking kinda happens at random moments through out the day AND night. once, it was around 3am, and then yesterday it was at 5am, before "I" even got up for work...soon after they went back to bed. i want to irritate someone else too...pweeeeeeeeeeeease.

raverboy

vash... i forgot, this f*cking kinda happens at random moments through out the day AND night. once, it was around 3am, and then yesterday it was at 5am, before "I" even got up for work...soon after they went back to bed. i want to irritate someone else too...pweeeeeeeeeeeease.

raverboy
    Wank off, then wipe it on their doorknob. Is that irritating enough?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast