+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need your help plz, advices on what i could do next, i need some

I need your help plz, advices on what i could do next, i need some

Well that was a year and a couple of months, i met her, and i fell in love at that instance, shes my cousin, but im from the middle east and relationships between cousins is considered as a very normal thing, but the prob is that she lived in the us for sixteen years, and now she came back to her original country, my parents are cousins and her parents are cousins too so i dont think that loving ur cousins can be a problem.
    So now i've been loving here for more than a year, and i've been so nice to her, but i made a mistake and rushed things and told her that i love her, but surely she refused that, and she told me that shes not ready yet, so six months passed and then we had a conversation and i told her that i love her again, but this time my mistake was that i told her that over the internet, so she told me that my friendship is enough, and then another six months passed and she came to her original country, and we went out a lot, and laughed a lot, and she showed a lot of positive signs, even her mom told me that she never saw her acting with a cousin or a new friend the way she acts with me, and so a month ago i told her again that i love her, and guess what ?? agian she said that my friendship is enough again. even though she showed a lot of positive signs, like she laughed a lot on every funny thing i say, when her family want to visit us she's excited to, and she dont wan't to leave early, but when we go out alone, she becomes so silent, she told me that she more comfortable when we r in a group, does this mean that she's shy or she doesnt like hanging out with me ??

P.S: when she was in the us she never said hi to me when we were online, im the one who always start the conv, and now when she got back i had to go for a month and half out of the country ( i told her that i love her just bfr i leave but it was online too :/, im going back next week, but during the half and a month period of time she never said hi, so i did the same i never said hi too, so we've been ignoring each other, eventhough its so hard for me.
    another important thing to know is that she loves poetry, so since we met till now, iv wrote like 6 poems and iv gave them to her, but what she doesnt know is that since january 8 ive been writing a poem every day and i stoped when she got bck from the us, so now i have a 160 pages poems book, ready to give it to her, but i dont know when to do this, her bd is on 24 sept but im willing to buy her a kitten cuz she loves them too.

So apprently im gonna try again to reach her heart, but i dont know what should i do if i failed this time, should i go on with this, and fight for her, or should i stop, im really confused cuz negative and positive signs are being showed here, but this time im gonna give her sometime bfr i tell her that i love her again
    sorry for the long post, i didnt mention everything, cuz it would be endless, thanks in advance, if u need any more infos just tell me

P.S: bfr i saw her last year, we never been friends or close at all, we never had any conversation about anything

Find someone that isn't your cousin.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

she's not interested...time to put all that effort into someone else who is. you can't force someone to love you.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    saying I feel better in a group is SCREAMING: get a clue boy, I don't like you.

do NOT give her those poems. do NOT tell her you love her again.

well that's love

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no it's not it's intesnse unreasonable infatuation.

not love...infatuation

lol i wrote that before i even saw your response girl

I don't care if it is a cultural thing; it's still your cousin.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

mm ok, we'll whats gonna happen

I think you are a troll.

well raze, ram is right. its pretty normal to marry your cousins in the middle east and most areas of south asia. its also permitted in their religion(i.e islam) so i its not just a cultural thing.
    and ram, she's not interested. save your poems for some one who will appreciate them. sorry but i dont think it will work out for you.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Getting down with your cousin might be normal where you're from, but this girl lived in the U.S. for sixteen years, where it's not really all that common. This could be half of your problem. The other half is that you just don't listen. She's TOLD you she's not interested. Hear her.
    Spammer Spanker

Yeah giga's right. A Pakistani friend of mine grew up here in Saudi Arabia but she hated the thought of marrying her cousin and when an engagement proposal came to her from her cousin in Pakistan, she flipped. She rejected based only on the fact that she is his cousin.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

im not from saudi arabia, and i dont live there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast