+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to act with a girl you already know for a long time?

How to act with a girl you already know for a long time?

Hello,

After my relationship broke of, I decided to make a move on my "platonic love". Why platonic? Well, we know eachother for 5 years, but there was always some chemistry between us. We couldn't go any further, because she had some love traumas and I had my relationship. Last year she admitted it was a mistake not to took a chance when I was still single. We still saw eachother and acted like adults, perfectly capable of handling the situation.

A month ago she had a fling with a guy, and he acted as a real assh*le. Another trauma for her. We met eachother again two weeks later. And before we knew it, we were almost kissing. We admitted again our mutual feelings, but she said she needed some time to be sure she was over her last trauma.
    She still sends messages: she wants to do it right, because she finds me a very special guy and doesn't want to fail this one. She knows we were always connected far more than just friends. And I don't want to ruin this because I'm pretty sure she is "the one".

So basically, when I'll see her again in a couple of weeks, how should I act? Flirting as it was with any other girl? Talking about our feelings? Should I kiss her?

Thanks for the advice!

Be yourself if you want to be appreciated for who you are. That said, also be assertive about expressing what you want. Talk is okay, but be ready to step up and get physical. Hold her hand, maybe kiss her, whatever seems right for the situation. Don't act too cautious and end up in the friend zone.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

looks that way

The grounds coming up fast, pull your cord - thats it you just landed safely in the FRIEND ZONE.

Your not going anywhere with this girl and I'll explain why from your questions you already show your in two minds and you were already on the natural down with the situation - so having to ask us what you should do shows you ain't got the mojo making mechanics with this girl.

Use her as a base and seek out her friends - or show other girls what a good friend you are of this girls showing just how likeable you are then move in on them for the 'kill'.

She's a drama queen and your the shoulder to cry on.

It sounds like you two are magnets trying to connect. Talk to this girl, Lay it out on the table and tell her how you feel. Don't scare her though, But when the time feels right start to talk about it, And you never know maybe you two will be with each other.