+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long distance, is that a real reason?

Quote Originally Posted by KirstyM View Post
    LDRs work if you are both committed, trust each other, communicate and work at the relationship. They might sometimes be a bit tougher than a normal relationship obviously because of the distance but that doesnt mean they dont work. Mine works.
    Are you kidding me? They don't work. I would rather be intimate with someone closeby then far away. Call me old fashioned.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by KirstyM View Post
    LDRs work if you are both committed, trust each other, communicate and work at the relationship. They might sometimes be a bit tougher than a normal relationship obviously because of the distance but that doesnt mean they dont work. Mine works.
    LDR never work, I work in the travel industry and cant begin to tell you how many people I work with that have gotten divorced or separated because they never see their spouse.

If your talking about people who are in their 20's and 30's who are just dating it's even less likely the relationship will last.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12