+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Finished it this morning whilst we were in bed..

He finished it this morning whilst we were in bed..

I've been seeing a guy for 9 months i always knew he had a fairly dodgey track of past relationships as he was very into one night stands before i met him so probably never should have gotten involved!

However although our relationship was very sexual i enjoyed spending time with him and i know he did with me, and i always thought it would end over the summer as we lived so far apart and university was over. However he kept in contact.

Yesterday he apparently told my friend he didn't think he was good enough for me. And i didn't think anything of this comment. He stayed with me last night and he was more affectionate than he usually is (however we were fairly drunk). And then this morning he just turned around when we were in bed and said this has to stop. We can't continue to go home together as it was just to "convienient" which i have no idea what he meant.

I questioned him more and he said recently he'd been thinking how great i was as a mate as we have the same outlook in life and he didn't want to lose that between us. But wanted us to just remain friends and we weren't to have sex again.

I can't work this out at all do you think someone else is involved? Or was that was the "let me down easily" chat and he has no intention of being my friend?
    Last edited by gw1470; 25-10-04 at 12:07 AM.

In his mind he's letting you down easy and I doubt he has any intention to stay in touch with you.

I'm sure he wrestled with the conflict of telling you for some time or some other bullsh*t. Will most likely be his excuse.

Cross him out of your life completely and move on.

Yeah, any time you receive a message like that it is probably made confusing on purpose, because he doesn't want to say anything straight up. There is something else underneath from the looks of it, but unless he is willing to spill it out then there isn't much you can do methinks.

the whole thing sounds kinda fishy! i mean he tells ur friend ur way too good for him and then breaks up with you because things are going well??? nobody does that. honestly i think he is probably either just scared or has someone else. or both! i know people can always change, but with his past maybe he didn't really change but just tried to cover it up for a long time. and now he can't do it anymore. just some things to think about.