+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she trying to manipulate me?

Is she trying to manipulate me?

Broke up with GF a few days ago. Since then she has send me 3 abusive texts but also invited me to be her friend on Facebook. I've ignored all of this and it seems to drive her a bit crazy. Should I continue ignoring her - I"m quite happy with the idea of never seeing her again, talking to her or any other form of contact.

Deny her request to be friends, and ignore her texts. If you reply to her, it's only going to feed her need for drama right now. She's looking for any way to stay in your life at this point even if that means being a stupid bitch.

It's clear from how you've worded your sentences. She initiates contact with you. you don't care to see her again. A break-up is hard and can be so confusing sometimes. The thing going for you is that you know what you want; not to see her. Stick with that to avoid any confusion on her behalf. As lahnnabell said, she is trying to remain in your life in any way possible. The best thing you can do (if this is not what you want), is cut off all communication and ignore any attempts. I think it will be far worse if you did acknowledge her attempts only to tell her that you are not interested in getting back together, and then have to deal with all the drama of her saying you had been leading her on. Ignore; it's not the nicest, most ideal way to handle things, but at least any confusion would be avoided.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ignore her friend request. she's killing for attention right now, kill her with silence.

Well if she's acting obsessive back away, you don't want someone on your case all the time.
    And abusive messages, like how?

Sapphire x

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBerry View Post
    And abusive messages, like how?

Sapphire x
    Like:
    Jobless ugly con (means idiot in French). Stay in yr shithole for the rest of your life. Ha ha. U want more insults?

I really wonder if this woman is a bit unhinged becuase I would never send a message like that.

She sounds very troubled and is not the woman you want to be with, like woman you men demand respect aswell, she shouldn't be doing this crap to you. Now you know she aint worth it

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Maybe she wanted to befriend you so that she can berate you in public. Text is too private. Not humiliating enough.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Why did she send you abusive texts?, because you broke up with her?, if that it is the case, block her on Facebook and give her a wide berth, because you will get nothing but heartache and drama by the sounds of things, she wants to be your friend on Facebook, because she wants to see what you get up to.

Quote Originally Posted by doesntcompute View Post
    Why did she send you abusive texts?, because you broke up with her?, if that it is the case, block her on Facebook and give her a wide berth, because you will get nothing but heartache and drama by the sounds of things, she wants to be your friend on Facebook, because she wants to see what you get up to.
    I agree with this whole heartedly.

If your comfortable with not talking to her then don't message her.Maybe she has mixed feelings about you and wants to talk to you but doesn't, Girls are very complicated.