+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Spice things up

Spice things up

I'm trying to spice up my sex life. any role playing ideas? other ideas???

tie your self up facing the wall so that you can bend over wear some stilletos and get the wip out!

Ha ha..at first I was going to joke around saying you can put a little pepper and oregano on it...but then I thought it may actually make a little more sense than I thought...

I wouldn't know, but I once read..and this may be fictional..some girl talking about once she was getting ready to make out w/ someone and she was worried about her breath so she crunched a couple of Altoid breath mints and later went on to give the dude a blow job. Then she talks about how much he enjoyed it and came to the conclusion that the stong nature of the mint gave the dude a tingly sensation on his member..

Does anyone know if this is true/ or partly true?

Freddie

roleplayings alot of fun, if you havent already done these luvtif, give the rape roleplay a try, u gotta totally get into it though and he will too.my exfiance literally tried to fight me off (although she really wanted it she knew she wouldnt be able to stop me if she REALLY faught, so tahts what she did) and i ended up ripping her favorite panties, but all in all it was really good sex..she also usto roleplay as if she was a really young girl, like 5 or so, i know its kinky and borderline weird but it turned me on like crazy too, when she'd be like "mommy say i not sposto kiss boys, its baaaaadddd" lol, god i cant wait to get in a longterm thing again i miss that kinda sex where ur totally comfortable doing anything with that person, no boundaries, awesome.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Bring some toys into you bed. Masterbation is fun but its even better with a little help!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

hehe i remember a few times doing that too, id sit there watching her with her tongue toy and id be jacking off and shed squirt all over and id get so fukin turned on watching her come hard like that, id go crazy
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH