+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quick question about cousins

Quick question about cousins

I have found myself being attracted to my distant cousin's wife. They are getting divorced. However, they are still living together. I am not going to say anything to her until after they are divorced.

My question is does anyone on here think that it is weird or strange for me to be interested in her? I mean with her being part of the family.

Let me be clear. There is no blood relation between us. There isn't even any blood relation between me and my cousin.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    It's not about us. You should be questioning if you and your distant cousin are okay with it.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

I am not sure if my cousin would be ok with it. It is hard to say. They have three children, too. So, if it did go somewhere, I would end up helping to raise his kids.

My cousin and I are not close. We have been around each other only recently. Before that, we haven't seen each other for over 15 years.

Honestly. The way he has treated her, I don't really care if he has a problem with it. I am just concerned about if the rest of my family may be freaked out about it.

yes, that would be weird

First off you're going too far into the future.. I don't believe you'll end up marrying her.. rather getting physically involved and then maybe going steady. But this sort of relationship will be looked down upon by your family and if you took it further, you make it a hard road for everyone. Best to avoid that situation and keep it in your pants.
    Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.