+ Follow This Topic

Thread: quick question

quick question

Alright, here's the story. Met this girl a couple weeks ago at a party, turns out she goes to the same school as me. So we talked a bit here and there and went out the other night with some friends. Later, go back to her place, things are progressing and we are about to have sex. I figure I'd be the responsible one and ask if she has a condom, she says no and makes no mention of being on the pill or anything and still wants to proceed. Now just about every girl that I've been with has been an advocate of at least one or the other, especially having just really met.

Just wanna know what you guys think.... should I be careful with this girl or what?

hell yeah be careful with this girl and always cary condoms around do not take that kind of risk makes me wonder how many times she has had sex unprotecetd its not just aout prgnancy dude its aout std's use a condom if you are going to have sex with her. it is your responsibility !!!! you should be careful with everyone that you encounter.

i totally agree. if she was so ready to have unprotected sex with u after such a short time chances are ur not the first person shes done that with. i would never do that with some one unless i completely trusted them and knew their sexual history. from now on carry condoms so u wont even have to ask.

Yeah... that's what was going through my mind as well. Just caught me off guard cause she doesn't really seem like the type. Thanks for the responses though.

I agree with everyone, but then again was she perhaps a little drunk from the party? (No excuse, but asking anyways)

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

BE VERY CAREFUL with this girl.. I dont know her and I have no right to actually say anything bad against her but the thing is... sex is dangerous and either she or you are being naive if you think you cant catch anything...

put it this way.. she is having "random sex" with you ... how many other guys has she had sex with? :
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir