View Poll Results: What do you think would be the best option?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ignore her completely

0 0%
  • Stay her friend

0 0%
  • Do nothing, time will take care of it

0 0%
  • Try to get her back

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please HELP, Girl left, long story ahead

Please HELP, Girl left, long story ahead

Hi, I apologize for the long story, but there is a lot to say of what's been going on.

Ok, so in March of 2009 my friend, we�ll call her Debbie, had a baby. I went to visit her and one of her friends, who we'll call Susie, came to visit too. Now Susie and I had a past, I use to like her, and watched her for a year hook up with jerks, bums, players and the like, till I got fed up we argued, and stopped talking to each other. Well, while both visiting Debbie we saw each other a lot, hung out a couple times, and she told me she had feelings for me, which brought up a lot of past feelings. So I asked her about it the next day and she denied it, with some story of it being caused by her being on her period. A couple weeks later she is calling me her boyfriend and it just fell together.

Skip to nine months later, nine months of a happy, joyous, and loving relationship. That is until she explains to me that there is this one guy she also had feelings for, and did so before me. She asked for a break to see what might be between her and this guy, who will call, Steve. She also said that if things weren't to work out with her and him, that we would continue our relationship. So she hangs out with him a couple times, and I'm trying to be as supportive as I can. It was killing me inside, but I supported her. Well at Debbie's next birthday party that guy shows up, gets her drunk, sleeps with her and then ignores her for quite some time.

Now, I got angry with the guy, and with what I believe is good reason. So we got into many arguments until it all died down. For the next couple of months she still kisses me, there's still sex, and every now and then she says it feels like we never broke up. So I ask her to come back to me. After thinking about it she agrees and says she'll never leave me, and never cheat on me. So another few months of our relationship continue, and not as loving as the first time, a little more turbulent. Then I found out that Steve still hangs out with Debbie, who Susie still hangs out with, and that Steve started talking to Susie again. All of a sudden things seem different between us.

Well of course I found out she still likes him. I try to figure out why. I try to persuade her, let's face it this guy is scum. So I ask her to talk to me about it and we can figure it all out. Well she says we'll talk later and disappears for a week at Debbie's house. Texts me that we are no longer together. I was heartbroken, felt betrayed.

A little insight on Steve: I went to pick up my phone that I left in Susie�s car. When I pick it up I ask to speak with him alone, He laughs and says no, I said come on nothing bad here, I just want to talk with you. So he comes outside and I'm being a gentleman here I said that I don't know exactly what's going on between him and her, I don't care, all I asked was that he take care of her. To which He exclaimed "What? You think I'm not going to??" I said I don't know, I don't know him and he says " That's right you DON'T Know me?" so I was surprised, I was trying to do the right thing and was treated like a jerk.

Ok so to get to the point. I go to college with her; in fact due to her brilliant planning when we were together we have 90% of the same schedule. And I went along with it, because, well I was in a relationship, it's not gonna end, right? On top of that, my car stopped working, and she is the only one who offered a ride, so not only do I see her every day during class; I see her everyday before and after class. How am I supposed to heal? Every time I see her it all comes back.

She says that I mean so much to her, that she wants me in her life no matter what. But I find this hard to believe with what she's done to me.

What can I do to have her realize that she is dating a loser? What can I do to have her see me in the light she use to again? She loved me once, so it can't completely die can it? And last statement, the other day she said she feels nothing for me, I asked if she meant that, she said she feels NOTHING. Is that an absolute??

additional information

oh and during the first break she did tell me one time, after drinking but she confirmed it the next morning, but she said that she wants me to have more experience, I've only TRULY dated one other girl than her and ih ave only been to bed with three people including her. she said she wants me to date around and be at college for a year before we even got back together, later she got back with me anyway, could this have something to do with it?