+ Follow This Topic

Thread: son of a bitch..

King Zarathu Guest

son of a bitch..

god damnit guys!!

it ****ing happened again! she likes him--once again. he's her band buddy and she spent all day friday with him. it seems like every time she does she ****ing ****ing ****ING likes him again! i found out this morning. i sent her lots of love letters and she didn't send anything back. of course it was a short time period between when i sent it and her not sending anything back. but i hacked her email address and looked in her email and she was sending herself emails.. weird, but i bet it was to somebody who was also reading her email (maybe she gave her pw out to somebody i guess anyways)

this is what it said:
    hey ok. quick update...idk how to x-plain it well..but i like this guy still that i used to love and please dont do the typicall " shes 2 young to know" belive me on this..but i also hav really strong feelings for nick ( my boyfriend) who has never really had anyone care about him. his home life is not satisfying. and its not that i dont care about him, im just not over the other guy (who likes someone else. he told me. how sweet. haha j/k) but yeah..and the other guy is my pearce band buddy, so i spent all this friday with him, and nick is in Atlanta..and i just dont know if i should try and ignore it, or tell him or what. i dont want to hurt nick.
    any suggestions?
    -megan
    > thanks for being a listening ear

megan **** <****@yahoo.com> wrote:
    alright, to sum it up, all i can say is, besides what mom told you about Nick, theres someone else. so in a way its kinda like choosing between 2 people. I dont really want to say more right now. ill talk to you soon.
    'night
    -megan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you Yahoo!?
    vote.yahoo.com - Register online to vote today!
    i hate those ****ing yahoo ads too. and son of a bitch man!! if she leaves me for that worthless ****.. seriously omg i just bought her a stuffed animal when i was in atlanta..

last night i just had the worst feeling we were gonna break up or some shit and it brought me to tears. i had no idea why we were very pleasant on the phone before then. and ME of all people to be crying?! what the ****!! i ALWAYS am stable to hold shit in! i was sexually abused from ages 6 to 8 and i held that in for 8 years and i told my dad a few months ago.

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!

..DICK!

and i'm smart enough to not get mad at her like the above. i'll be generous, kind, giving, and all the rest of that ****ing shit!

thanks for the help
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 26-10-04 at 06:53 PM.

aww honey i thinkthat you seriously need to sit her down and talk to her abou this. i know that you acre about her but you cant be with someone who has feelings for someone else its jus not fair to you. i know that this hurts babe but you will be ok you know this, and so what if you broke down you love this girl, she is acting very immaturley and from what i have seen you are a pretty mature 14 yr old. sit down and talk to her find out and move on you deserve better, you are good looking and kind and young....

not only that but she's not being straight with you about something which is important.

sit down with her talk it out but remember you deserve someone who will play fair with you

King Zarathu Guest
    HEY GUYS!!! this made my night. you know how sometimes things can TOTALLY change just by looking at them from somebody else's perspective? well, that's what happened. this was from a while ago, even though it said i was in atlanta.

my dad is being a butt and wants me to go to bed but just to let you guys know we're alright and she was telling me how much she loved me n stuff.. it was great i loved it

discard this thread

p.s. blue i love you

tons of hugs and kisses for you !!!!! xoxoxoxoxo blue

hurrah!

um writing rubbish now cos it told me hurrah was too short

If you have to hack her email to trust her, then run for the damn hills (without her) as fast as you can. Trust me, you do NOT want to lead a life worrying about who she is talking to about what. Trust, communication, and openness are the ONLY things worth building a relationship on - I was in the same situation that you were in a way but it lasted 19 years and ultimately it totally wore me down. I know what its like to love someone so much it hurts, but two wrongs don't make a right and you cannot morally defend hacking into her email on any level. Do you want to live a life of phone taps, hacking into her email, searching through her caller ID, using GPS's transmitters to track her movements, etc???? That would totally suck and it would only cause you pain in the long run. If you cannot trust her - then move on to someone that you can trust. I know full well that a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush - but there are roughly 5 billion people in the world, which means there are 2 1/2 billion women in the world, and even if you are looking for one in a million to fall in love with that leads a hell of a lot of women out there for you. Don't drive yourself crazy over this - I've been there and done that and I was the one who ultimately suffered.

David

King Zarathu Guest
    wow.. ur right!! i trust her a lot more now though

two wrongs don't make a right
    but two rights make an airplane

thx man.. sorry u had a shitty 19 year relationship..

*licks blue*

Yeah, I'm not sure if what helped you was talking about it with her, but if not you definitely should. I have had the experience of having the same problem crop up over and over, and you just have to get it out of the way or it will cause problems in the future.

Hopefully you've already worked it out, but if not then I can tell you that it is necessary.