+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know like making

I don't know like making

I'm fallen in love of a girl of my university.
    It seemed that she loved me. After she has belived that I wanted her friend. But i love only her.
    Now she don't speek more with me. I love deeply her. In one month i'll see her. How much possibility have i got??

P.S. Sorry but I'm italian, then i don't speek english very well...

okay i don't understand you completely so i'll ask you a few more questions. do you mean that the girl you like thought you liked her friend and thats why she isn't talking to you?
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

I answer to your questions:
    1)Yes, she thought I liked her friend.
    2)I' don't know. She don't see more me too. Maybe, because one day, she sited down near me, and she hoped that I wanted say: "I love you", but I didn't say this, because I had fear. After she has been stand up with the disappointment in the eyes.

well, when are you going to see her next? in a month? is she out of the country. I think all you have is a bad case of misunderstanding. contact her as soon as you can and tell her how you really feel. But do NOT tell her that she misunderstood you. say that you were a little nervous while you were around her cause you really like her and you didn't want to screw it up.
    i hope you understand what I have written. If not then i'll happily answer anything you don't get.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

I agree with adam i think you need to clear up the misunderstanding between you and make her realise you do love her

P.s. adam is that actually a picture of you or is it a catalogue model?

no no that isn't me. i prefer not to put my real pics on the net
    i actually don't know who it is. but my gf said he reminded her a lot of me so i decided to put it up

now you got me feeling all weirded out. i'm changing my picture =P

now its me

I'm only teasing hun don't change your pic! Are you wearing a gas mask in that pic? Playing a guitar while wearing a gas mask.. In which part of the uk is it necessary to wear a gas mask while enjoying your free time? I know some inner city locations are a bit smelly ;

(sorry OP i'm having a dizzy few moments. i apologise)
    Last edited by fi123; 23-08-10 at 03:42 AM.

its just a cap but the pic is at an upper angle so you cant see my face clearly

It's spent one month from I have see her. Maybe she don't love me more. I'll try to talk with her.

P.S. she is in the Italy in my city but i see her only when we are in university. University restart in October. I'm writing in this forum because so I can learn English.

Quote Originally Posted by darkman88 View Post
    It's spent one month from I have see her. Maybe she don't love me more. I'll try to talk with her.

P.S. she is in the Italy in my city but i see her only when we are in university. University restart in October. I'm writing in this forum because so I can learn English.
    I have a feeling that if you can clear up the misunderstanding then you and her will be ok, but you need to try and contact her before october i think, in case her heart is giving up on you.

Your english is not bad by the way - some little mistakes but the meaning of what you are saying is pretty clear.