+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i think my girlfriend is paraniod please help

i think my girlfriend is paraniod please help

hi not expecting any wonder cures but i have asked all my friends for advice and now i think ill try to open it to here to see if anyone has any good ideas similar situations or advice....

i have been with my girlfriend for 8 months now it was a wurl wind relationship but it just seemed right so i dont think that was an issue, we both study at university but she lives outside the EU and i dont see her over the end of term breaks. everything is amiazing when we are together we connect on a level i didnt know exsisted bla bla bla. but the problem is she has gotten it into her head that my friends take the piss out of her and that i not only tern a blind eye but also luagh at it when it happened which might seem small but i can understand that humiliation by the man you love tends to change the way you see some one. the other is that i went on holiday with my friends and she has convinced herself that i did everything i could to make sure she could not come with me so i could "play away from home" which really upset her and she has festerd and fixated on these things until they have bekome a real problem in our relationship to a piont where she doesnt know if she wants to be with me . the problem with both of these things is that they never happened its all in her head and nothing i can do can convince her otherwise her first language isnt english so i think she miss herd those insults and i wanted her on holiday with me i would have loved it. when we are away from each other she just goes crazy and drags these things up. i just have no idea what to do, my friends say i should drop her like a hot potato but im crazy about her. i just dont know how to make her trust me or help her let these things go, if i can at all. any help or ideas would be great thanks.

Yeah, there's not much you can do with girls like this. She's incredibly insecure, and you're just seeing the tip of the iceberg. You can't fix this kind of problem, she has to fix herself, and that will never happen until it causes her to lose something important. Save yourself a hell of a lot of frustration and get out while you can.

maybe your right, everyone i know says the same. but its sooo good when we are togethr its hard to give it up. i mean i cant even put into words how good it is, and she is back in three weeks if we make it to then i know all will be well. but i have to ask myself is it worth this much work when we are appart? thanks for the advice :-).