+ Follow This Topic

Thread: yes, i am actually crazy

yes, i am actually crazy

I am in love with someone.... my ex! Great!

Our relationship started out as perfect, the first 3 months were incredible, more love, fun, and sex than either of us had ever experienced. then it went really really crazy, i found out she'd been playing me and some other guy at the same time...stupid thing is i forgave her, and it happened about 3 times in total (same guy - her ex!), it got really crazy. in between all that we terminated a pregnancy. which took it toll on us both, i am still conflicted within myself about it.

anyway, i love this girl so much, i fell in love with her straight away, we both just had the most amazing time, we got along so well. but all this extra crazy shit has happened. we broke up several weeks ago but slept together 3 times since...we both always say how incredible the sex is, we're both in agreement that us together is the best thign there is in the world.

anyway we've not seen each other since then, she started seeing this other guy (only just found out)...but i started emailing her and telling her how much i love her...anyway, she said she would see me next week. which for me is great because it actually perked me up, i have felt like im totally loosing control of my life until she said that.

but really...although i love her so much, after everything, is it really a good idea?? does anyone believe in the one?? i dont....but then i think, if there was a one....its deifnitely her! without her i feel shit, but i dont know if too much has happened??

i also think just because we've lost a few battles, need we lose the war?!

im going on holiday at the end of next week, just a weeks break - sun sand and sea, ill be pretty much loning it but i really need the break. i just dont know what to do. i feel broken without her, but maybe i do need to just move on?

help?

i really dont know what to do, im so in love with her still!! if she doesnt feel the same way or we dont get back together, its a scary thought! the only little bit of motivation i had this week as her telling me she would see me next week.

its lame i know, does anyone know what im talking about?

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    She made a fool out of you, and instead of kicking her to the curb, you'd rather be with her?.... No, I don't think you're in love. I think you just love the thought of having sex with her.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

yes she definitely mad a fool out of me.

i do love the thoght of having sex with her, thats without a doubt. and since im not getting any right now its doubly appealing! i guess i have to separate that from my feelings for her.

but i do love her, i want to spend the rest of my life with her. ive been in a few serious relationships....she is the only one to accept me truly for who i am, the only one who ive really got on with like a best friend, the only one i actually feel comfortable telling anything to. she was always sweet and caring and did all those little things.

put it this way, if i couldnt have sex for the rest of my life but got to spend my life with her, then i would be totally ok with that.

i do appreciate your post, because i definitely have to separate the sex from the feelings. and she definitely made a fool out of me....but i still love her. i never thought i could love anyone like this.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    she is the only one to accept me truly for who i am, the only one who ive really got on with like a best friend, the only one i actually feel comfortable telling anything to. she was always sweet and caring and did all those little things.
    I'm sure this is what she is doing to the other guy as well.
    Just be careful, I feel you'll most definitely get hurt in this little game that she's playing.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Thats a good point! and you are probably right.

I probably shouldnt see her because it'll just end me getting hurt again. how do i forget her? how do i move on?

im lacking some confidence after it all, and i did go on a date recently, who wasnt interested in me at all, which is another blow to the confidence. im fed up of chatting girls up in the bar, its expensive, bad for my health and usually only leads to a one night stand or a bad short term relationship.

how do i meet someone new or remain single and forget my ex??

haha this is getting complicated!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you need to cut ties with her. Totally no contact. It will be hard, but you need to be strong and see it through. Its true what they say- time is a great healer.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.