+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think of this guy?

ssh is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

What do you think of this guy?

I went to the supermarket earlier today, and I just sat down on a bench resting from taking a walk.

In the supermarket a guy catched my eye and my attention just stuck to him during this whole time. He payed the cashier and then sat down on another bench and ate a sandwich he bought. When he finished he just up and leaved, and shortly after I did the same thing.

We started walking in different directions, but suddenly, after 6-7 minutes of walking, someone tapped my shoulder and it's him!

He had ran all the way from wherever he was going, followed me and stopped me and said that he just had to because he thought I was really cute. He was heading for a class at the university but instead of going there, we went on a long walk and just talked.

Later he took my number and has been texting me for a while now.

Is it possible to know if he's only interested in sex or more?

he's definitely interested in sex men are always interested in sex (except for some weird individuals)
    if he's interested in more than sex i can't tell , you said a guy picked you up, and that's about it give a little more detail

Ummm, ya sex or maybe much more? Well, did he seem confident when he talked to you? If so... then ya, his a pick up artist :p If he stuttered and fumbled wrds and nervous. Well.. go figure