+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl dosn't initiate conversation on MSN.

Girl dosn't initiate conversation on MSN.

Hi there.

Let me set this up short and sweet.

Some girl I don't know, and has no connections with me, mutual friends, etc... added me on facebook. I then went ahead and added her on msn. So far we talked 3 times, for about 30mins-1h30mins each time. I initiated all three conversation.

Yesterdays she was online for 4 hours while I was on too. I didn't want to initiate a conversation with her, I was hoping she would. She never did. I know she was there case she posted stuff on her FB.

The thing is I'm sure he is interested in me. Reason being she said I had nice pictures on me on FB. She seems to flirt alot when we talk. Says things like Can't wait to see that. when Signed off and said talk to you later, she answered hope so. She signs off with xxx. Anyways what im getting at is that Is it normal for girls not to initiate things? Since my previous gf initiated more than me.

I'm gonna ask her out next time I talk to her, I'm pretty sur she'll say yes, but maybe I'm just seeing signs where there are none?
    Hate this cause I'm stressed out for no reason... Hence why I want to ask her out and get the whole does she like me or not stress game over.

I've talked to her 3 times in last five days, before that never knew her. Am I going too fast?

Thanks for any input!

Haha, well it's probably because you don't know her. You probably are.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Humm any idea why she added you on FB when you dont know her? I say ask her out, if she says yes cool. If she doesnt, Id remove her from FB and msn.

@Raze, I know i don't know her, but I'm not a fan of getting to know someone online. I might be old fashion, but face to face is the best way to know someone.

@LuvGuru, You know those little dating apps on facebook. Thats how she found me.

Hmmm, I do it most of the time because chatting on MSN is an old thing now, most of the time I'm afraid I'll be disturbing the other person. And then sometimes girls do it for a bit teasing, chasing thing... So that they look like ripened apple who just fell in your lap :-p
    But in this case, she is acting a litlle weird because she was the first one to add you and that too from a dating application. May be she just wants to feel more needed. I think you should ask her out once, but if she still gives an attitude for nothing then Ciao!!

If she is like me she will wait all day for a guy to say hello first. A guy persuing you is a turn on. This way she knows you like her. She is waiting for you is all.