+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hmm am i a mug or just whipped

hmm am i a mug or just whipped

well basically me and my girlfriend are both 18 she has only just turned 18 in the last couple of weeks
    i wanted to go travelling and she supported me through it it didnt quite go as well as i had hoped and i retunred after 2 weeks
    after she was suggesting that i should come back
    i returned to find that she had started seeing a 40 year old and that even the day she knew i was back in england staying round my mums like 10 miles away she when and met up with this bloke and i have found through her friends and the texts on her phone that she at least kised him but something whent on that night the next day i met her and she had tried to delete the texts and alot of picture but i know they were there because of the phones cache
    i have still taken her back and moved back in with her but dont know weather im bewing stupid and should just leave cos i shouldnt have been replaced so quickly and she shouldnt have met up with him knowing i was back in england
    any advice???
    thanks very much stefan

'how did you find out she was seeing this other man?
    did you talk to her about it? if you haven't confront her. if its true, then leave her.
    anyway i don't think you should continue with her.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

ewww...40 year old man and an 18 year old girl....creepy. i'd tell her cheating is unacceptable and move on. if this girl is so insecure that she can't handle 2 weeks without you, and has to go run off with a man more than twice her age, then she has some serious issues. do you want to deal with that crap? i wouldn't, you're still young and have plenty of time to meet a girl who is way more secure than this one. next.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

i know, 40 years old?! no offense man but your gf is quite a slut. 2 weeks.....
    you have to clear this stuff up.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Ok here it comes. I've been dying to say this. SHE IS A SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    Ok here it comes. I've been dying to say this. SHE IS A SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
    LOL...i was waiting for that

congrats raze for letting it out

Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    LOL...i was waiting for that

Quote Originally Posted by adam95 View Post
    congrats raze for letting it out

*Spits tea out* LMAO! =D
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

If she did it once, she will do it again.
    I'm not good at beating around the bush or sugar-coating things. My responses are never personal vendetta's on your emotional state. It is what it is, whether you choose to accept it or not. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    *Spits tea out* LMAO! =D
    may i ask what kind of tea you are drinking Raze?

Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    may i ask what kind of tea you are drinking Raze?
    Lipton Green Tea

aah i love green tea! with a little mint

Quote Originally Posted by adam95 View Post
    aah i love green tea! with a little mint
    I love it! I drink it for the antioxidants. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

yes im with you on the fuzzyness
    i usually drink coffee, this is the only kind of tea i like =P

wait, is it sweetened, or unsweetened?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast