+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She says she is a virgin, I say she's not

She says she is a virgin, I say she's not

i work with a girl that boosts and brags about her virginity, saying she is saving herself for marriage. She does this around the boss and people she wants to impress. But when they all leave she tells me how she will do anything but vaginal sex. She has anal and oral sex with her boyfriend and a few other perverted things I never heard of nor do I want to repeat. She doesn't know that I really am not impressed and actually find her to be a big fat lie. To me pretending to be holy and publicly announcing her convictions while privately finding loopholes in the literal definition is more immoral than the actual sin of premarital sex . She proclaims that God gave us these desires and it is up to us how we handle them, that there is a right way (getting married) and a wrong way (premarital sex). But I don't think God meant gettin freaky anal style to be an acceptable alternative. She is still giving herself to him and fulfilling her own perversions yet she feels she is Godly and above those who do have sex, like me. I do not tell anyone because I do not figure that it is my place therefore i cannot talk to anyone that knows her about how i feel because they will instantly know who I am speaking of. I just want to know if I am the only one that sees it this way. I posted a personal question earlier and really got some good advice so I thought I would ask about this and see what kind of feedback I received.

Anal sex. Oral sex. Vaginal sex.

They all have word "sex" in it.

USA is just a ****ed up country with twisted morals.
    Don't expect anything.

First of all, oral and anal sex are perverted?

Second "God" didn't mean anything, because he/she/shkle never existed. And even if such thing as a god existed, how did humans survive without procreation during the first thousands of years before marriage was invented around 1700BC? That god must have been a bastard if he/she/shkle intended the first generations of humans be all "perverted" for having sex before marriage was even invented. Unless you have a theory about human procreation through spores, that is.

About the girl, she isn't a virgin according to me. But her so called "morals" are sick, both because of the religious bullshit and the way she tries to trick her own beliefs.

Not to point the finger on any religion but yes I came across this while at uni. A few muslims girls did not want to lose their virginity but at the same time too afraid to lose their then boyfriend.

I found this a total lack of respect for oneself and a case of serious hypocrisie.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

wouldn't u even go as far as to say its a sign of even deeper problems emotionally? like serious ones that could blossom into full psycho. i know i wouldn't want my brother dating a girl that thought this way. id be like stay the f**k away from her

hey, these aren't my beliefs. these are her words and her quoting her beloved scripture. i just found a reference online cuz i couldn;t remember her exact words. it didn't take long to find it

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    just shake ur head and walk away.

I would consider anal and oral sex to be SEX. Just because she hasn't been vaginally penetrated doesn't mean she's a virgin. And who is she to make you feel like shit because you have sex before marriage? It's 2010 people! I realize many religions still consider premarital sex a no no, but come on. And if she's so worried about what God thinks, why is she partaking in anal and oral sex? I would think God would frown apon those as well, right? I would tell her you don't want to hear about her SEXcapades and to spare you the religious BS. I hate people that try to push their religion on others. She sounds like a hypocrite if you ask me.

Just go tell all the people that believe she's a virgin that she loves giving head and getting banged in the ass, and has told you as much in graphic detail.

Don't waste your time listening to her- in fact if you don't really care to hear it, simply tell her "I don't particularly care."

Yes, if she's portraying the Godly moral front, it's a little disgusting she's taking advantage of loopholes and such- but it by no means makes her better. If you believe in that sort of thing, at least God knows she's being a ****ing whore It's not your place to announce her acts of sexuality either (would you really want that one hanging over your head?).

Tell her to stuff a cock in her mouth and leave you alone, and focus on your work. That's why, after all, you're there.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

Quote Originally Posted by neverbefore View Post
    sin of premarital sex .
    I lol'ed

Well a lot depends on the standards she's being held to. If she lives in a putrid, puritanical society which prides itself on contempt of any normal sexual activity then I think it's only natural people will act in a two faced manner.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I lol'ed
    Did you lol heartily or was it a casual lol?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    HD, your new avatar reminds me of Mr. Yucks evil, druglord brother. Cant you find something better?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I could, but I find that this avatar most closely resembles my idle face without me having to take a picture.

Are you calling me ugly?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Idle face? That's a shame. Perhaps you mean 'ideal'?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh