+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question

Question

Did you ever have sex on a kind of wierded place like in a lift, or a place in office, school, etc etc. ?
    I just had sex with my bf in the office of my mom the otherday when we visited her for lunch. She had a meeting and we had to wait for a bit of time. It was really funny and exciting.
    Looking forward to your experiences....
    Love june

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shiet.. the best place that i was "about" to have sex was in a resturant that was located on the top of a building. it was the type of resturant that revolves a full 360 degrees. the view was awesome. however my gf at the time went to apply for a job. the receptionist told us to go into the other room and close the door. she had to unlock it because it couldn't be opened from the otehr side. and if you work in a resturant industry, you know that they have a break between lunch and dinner when no on is in the resturant. shiet... she was too scared that someone might walk in, so we went up stair to the restroom and everything. i had checked it all out and there was completely no one there. sadly she didn't want to have sex because she was too scared. aint' life a bitch?? that wouldn't be cool to actually have sex in a resturant though.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Bonnet of my car down the beach which heaps of ppl have. Public toilets, that was a bit dirty.Heaps of times at work thats boring now.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i would never have sex in a public beach restroom. that is where all the bums hang out. i did however have sex in a shopping mall family restroom.

raverboy

I was at a party and had sex at the upstairs neighbors patio
    [URL=http://www.mommieforums.com]Mommie Forums - A place just for Mommies[/URL]

ihavent had sex so no..but i have had some interesting experiences.

the one i did have was ironically in a lift. god it was SO SLOW! we had 2 go up 15 floors and it was just me and a guy from school that i liked. and somehow we ended up making out prety heavily,so we didnt notice that the lift had stopped.

when the doors opened there was this old guy that was going to get in..saw us and walked off like he was supost to be just walking past. lol..sorry prety boring story.. u had 2 have been there.
    - Claire -

I had sex with my current GF outside at the park, when we left i forgot my hat, and some man walked up to me about 2 miles down the road, and gave it back to me (stupid peeping tom) we'v had sex on the dryer in a closet, in her dad's room, in the kitchen while her dad was watching tv, and while she was doing the dishes, umm in the basement on the floor, outside in the snow, in her school bathroom, in my brother's room, infront of him while he was sleeping, and one time.. we had sex in a feris weel (dunno how it's spelt) while it was stuck

Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    in my brother's room, infront of him while he was sleeping,
    WTF?!

I know the element of risk turns people on, but c'mon...
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Thanks clair, for beeing so honest and I do enjoyed your reply thread. Not boring at all .
    Love June

Quote Originally Posted by blue_moon2
    ihavent had sex so no..but i have had some interesting experiences.

the one i did have was ironically in a lift. god it was SO SLOW! we had 2 go up 15 floors and it was just me and a guy from school that i liked. and somehow we ended up making out prety heavily,so we didnt notice that the lift had stopped.

when the doors opened there was this old guy that was going to get in..saw us and walked off like he was supost to be just walking past. lol..sorry prety boring story.. u had 2 have been there.

You inspired me

My desires are just fueled with your experiences ...
    Love June

Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    I had sex with my current GF outside at the park, when we left i forgot my hat, and some man walked up to me about 2 miles down the road, and gave it back to me (stupid peeping tom) we'v had sex on the dryer in a closet, in her dad's room, in the kitchen while her dad was watching tv, and while she was doing the dishes, umm in the basement on the floor, outside in the snow, in her school bathroom, in my brother's room, infront of him while he was sleeping, and one time.. we had sex in a feris weel (dunno how it's spelt) while it was stuck

sex in a car garrage
    in front of a random house
    subway bathroom
    at work at my front desk and in the kitchen
    park

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    stair ways are really easy to have sex in because everyone uses the elevators.

raverboy

doggystyel on the stairs yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by June
    Did you ever have sex on a kind of wierded place like in a lift, or a place in office, school, etc etc. ?
    . . .
    Looking forward to your experiences....
    Love june
    Hmmm - there was the office (converted classroom) I shared with 6 other grad students at Purdue. I'm pretty sure one of the other guys did the same thing with HIS wife there, too.

The bathroom on an Amtrak train. We were going for a repeat of several months previous, when we had a sleeper compartment on an overnight Chicago-to-New York train. The sounds, the gentle motion and occasional bumps, mental thoughts of "love on the run", watching the world go by as we coupled, all made for a great experience. The restroom wasn't nearly as good.

In the water, about 50 yards off a public beach in Florida. It was dark, so you couldn't see much, but two couples walking the beach stopped, so I guess you could sort of tell what we were up to out there.

Come to think of it, there have been quite a few beaches. Loose sand is a wonderful material to hold bodies in all kinds of positions.

Various parks and playgrounds. After dark, and/or out of season. Tall playground swings (with the chains hung at least 20 feet above the seat) are fabulous, she says - supposedly, there's no feeling like having a guy inside you when your climax coincides with the long negative-G swoop. (All I know for sure is it's a bit of work for the guy!)

Inside a small tent on a warm, rainy summer day. The rain thumping and gently misting through the canvas onto naked bodies.

Sleeping & loving on the deck behind our suburban house on a clear summer night. Generally 3 or 4 times each year.

Sleeping in front of the Christmas tree. Every kid knows the light from a Christmas tree is magic - and even so-called "primitive" people know a painted person is magical. Adults get to experience the magic of colored lights painting their bodies.

On the floor in front of the fireplace, with a good blaze going. Feel the heat, both inside and out!

OK - next question?

me and my girlfriend are just starting to get adventurous...we've only been having sex for about 3 months...this weekend me and her did it in a camper with people outside like 15 ft away who could here her scream...in my car in the middle of the street (well almost...but i did get good road head)...almost at both her grandmothers' house's...at her house with the door wide open with people in the living room...kinda weak compared to some of yall but theres many more good times to come

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast