+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3rd date in trouble

3rd date in trouble

ok so i asked a girl out and we went out and had a really fun time and kissed and such was a perfect first date. she then asked me

to see me the next day and we went out again had an even better time and i met her parents and kissed for ever before i dropped

her off. she then wanted to see me the next day for a movie night. she was having a bad day so i took her out for ice cream and

we cuddled and ended up sleeping togther. i was really feeling this girl and i made a mistake and asked to date her exclusively. she

told me the next day it freaked her out and said she was not sure if she wanted a boyfriend because a month ago she got out of a

bad relationship. so i know i rushed things and i apologized for it and im going to take it as it goes and just have a good time with

her and see how it goes. she seems to not wanna see me anymore and she sais shes is busy at work and i believe her but what do i

do back off and give her space. do i not call her anymore let her call me? im just so confused and i hope i didnt mess everything

up with what i did. any advice would be helpful because i really like this girl

Let her come to you as I always say. It's a bit harsh she just stopped seeing you like this.
    She could have just been after a quick thrill but obviously thats not what you're after so its
    understandable you probably feel a bit hurt and misleaded. Just give her space and see what
    happens if she carries on ignoring you then she aint worth much is she?

Sapphire x

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahahahah. I love how you can have sex with a girl and that isn't rushing, but god forbid you ask her to see you exclusively.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Something close happened to me a month a go except we didn't have sex. I had to travel a week after we started dating and she text me on the 5th day saying she doesnt feel like seeing me before i go bcuz she doesnt want to get into something with a person when they are away especially at this moment. I was going away only for a month. I was mature enough to let her go at that time but I want her when i get back. I will be back in a week. I was too nice to her during our dates and everything was great we were both having great time together. She told my friend that i was intense and everything was fast even though she offered me to sleepover and have breakfast together next morning on our second date then she started to ditch me by making last min changes texting me that she is sorry how about next day at this time?" Howeve Now I see her online and after a month i started talking to her she answers me right away . We have casual conversations as if we are friends or maybe not even friends. She asks me how my traveling is or if i could suggest her a good song for her ipod then she goes offline without saying bye. She is still single though but I dont know if she is seeing someone atm. She is busy with moving to a new apartment and getting ready for school now. I really want to ask her out again when i go back but i am worried about losing her. When we first met she was too eager to get to know me she mentioned that couple times in her text msgs. She was really attracted to me in the beginning i know even becuz my friend who works in the same place called me couple hours after i asked her out saying she is so happy that you asked her out smiling all the time...Nothing awkward happened during our dates. She asked me to visit her @ work next day even for 5 min to see me. I did visit her and she was happy to see me. She is a waitress. She served me food and i told her to sit with me since the restaurant wasn't that busy. She sat with me and i shared my food with her and once i even helped her to clean the tables. She brought me a napkin and there was a note on it saying "I think you are kinda cute call me". I still have it. One day before she texted me that msg I visited her and asked her if she wants to go swimming with me she said yes and we went out to get a bathing suit during her break walked together she held my hand she asked my opinion about which bathing suit i like on her. She kissed me She didn't even let me pay for the bathing suit. I am guessing there is another reason on her mind she doenst wanna tell me but I don't wanna go crazy asking myself why becuz she is the only one who knows the reason why. My best bet could be go back and talked to her and ask her if she is interested. Either she will say yes or she will run away from me who knows.
    Last edited by Roby84m; 02-09-10 at 04:31 PM.

Had an ex girlfriend who said sex was less intimate than a kiss on the forehead.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ I agree.

Anyways- give her space if you're forceful or clingy or annoying you'll enforce her initial WHOA boy, backoff.

If she comes running back fine, until then you've done all you can do.

Tables turned- now you (a man) knows what it's like to be f**ked and chucked when the lady is left wanting more.

thanks for all the advice it really helped thats what ill do backoff see what happens