So my ex gf broke up with me in february and had a new bf shortly after.We were in NC for a long while and LC for the last few months.

This is an overview of our last convo:

She was kinda quiet and I did the most talking over msn.

(me: bold lines, her: italic lines)

And how did the job interview go?
Good, I'm allready working there

What kind of shop is it?
it's a gas station, just at the shop

Oh better be carefull you don't get robbed then
Oh that won't happen that quickly, and my bf picks me up after work.

Still happy together?
(she was quiet for a few seconds) and she replied:( yes yes, we almost live together so thats going great. I know they had some problems, but she doens't tell me
Oh

Are you going out this weekend?
no I'm celebrating my birthday and my mom is having her birthday this weekend.
oh yeah, congratulations already (sorry don't know how to translate this correctly).
tnx, I had my birthday allready
ohw, still a nice birthday then haha

the rest of the conversation was about her going to a lot of birthday parties the next few weeks (like that interests me)
Then she ended the convo by saying she was going to get ready for work.
I said have a nice weekend , bye bye (K)
she replied you 2, bye bye (note the (K) missing, she did write that during our last convo, but it's missing now)

So I know for a fact she is very good with remembering stuff, so is she playing with me that she didn't knew my birthday anymore? It's hard to believe she didn't remember that. I asked her if she wanted my new phonenumner, sure she said.
You think I handled the convo right?

I guess NC is the way to go, right?
As you may have noticed I still want this girl back.. but I'm moving on as well, by dating other women (although I don't have the same feelings for them as for my ex gf)