+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some advice (ofcourse)

Need some advice (ofcourse)

Here my story goes:

I've (20) met this girl (16) a couple of months back, started hanging out, making out.
    So we start a relationship.

Some weeks ago, I broke up with her because she simply does not make time for me (rather going to parties than visiting my family, hang out with friends rather than hang out with me, and i also was missing the affection from this girl).

After a week or 2 being single, she texted me again, we started talking and so on, so we meet up with other friends to go to a party. Everything was ok, me and her dancing, we eventually kissed. Wich made me think 'oh she maybe want me back', I get my hopes up. Now i left the club for around 20 minutes and came back in, and saw her kissing with some random dude (Remember, we where completely drunk). It literally broke my heart, I started smashing on things, i was flipping out. She was also kissing with her ex a few days after we broke up, also being drunk (And whilest i was mad at her that i don't trust her ex and don't want her to hang around with, I literally said i could not trust her). Wich eventually, I couldn't. Now i still have feelings for this girl, i want her to come back, but am I blind to see these mistakes? I really do not know what to do. I know the girl loved me because she cried around a week every day to her moms that she done bad things etc..

What do you guys think of this?

Sorry for the spellings or whatever.

at 16 she's really immature and obviously has no idea what she wants.
    n.b. tell her to stop underage drinking.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    at 16 she's really immature and obviously has no idea what she wants.
    n.b. tell her to stop underage drinking.
    I feel like I'm to in love with this girl, i bet if she will start talking to me again, i will run to her again like a little puppy walking to his mother.
    I want to stop caring about her, but i just not can.