+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship Advice :\

Relationship Advice :\

So here what it is.

My girlfriend recently broke up with me, im gonna go through the whole story and appreciate some advice.

We have been going out for 20months and everything was going great. Lately she asked for her space and told me she wasnt sure about things. We talked and sorted things out.
    Recently her child hood friend from another continent came down to visit her. She told me that she always had a crush on him. On one of their meetings he told her the same and she told me that it cause all of her feelings from the years of not seeing him float to the top again.

She immediately dumped me and is telling me that her and her friend might try and do the long distance thing.

Now i know that most ppl will say just forget about her and to be honest im ready to do that but during our relationship there was a time when i doubted and a couple times brought up the topic of taking a break but she was presistent in saying she loves me and didnt want to let me go. I believed her and started to finally be sure that i wanted her. That is the only reason i want to give this another try cause i dont regret taking that chance with her and maybe she wont if she takes this one with me.

As of right now we are good friends, we keep talking to each other over texts and everything. She says she dosent want to lose me from her life. Ive told her that she is only gonna get hurt in the end if she tries the long distance thing but she really 'loves' him. She made it clear she dosent want to get back together.

So my question, if i wanted to get back with her what should i do.

Should i just continue being a good friend and not tell her how it feels or should i write her a letter telling her how much she has hurt me and how i feel about her not making the right decision.

Any advice is good
    Thanks

If you don't ask you don't get... I'm a girl and I think you should tell her how you feel and make it clear that you wanna get back together. If she doesn't want any of it, I wouldn't be friends or that'll only make it harder to let go and move on. x
    "is your Dad a chicken farmer, because you sure know how to raise my cock"