+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this girl into me?

Is this girl into me?

After a few conversations I believed we clicked but I wasn't sure if she liked me. I kept thinking about her and looked her up in facebook, in a message I sent I asked her "what are you doing?" she replied" I'm listening to an artist and the song is called "Im not your toy" I replied "Cool, I don't know who your talking about but yeah don't be no bodies toy lol" after she told me "please don't be offended I wasn't thinking about you with that song", so I made her know I wasn't offended and that I meant that I didn't know who that artist was. She then felt relieved that I wasn't offended.

Is she into me or is she just super nice?( by the way when I fb'd her we had no friends in common so obviously I went out of my way to find her)

Have you ever met this person in real life? If not (or barely), check who first starts the conversation on MSN for example, see who first contacts. I'm not saying that if you always have to start the conversation, she doesn't like you, but it certainly gives you hints. Try to meet up with her, go with some friends if your uncomfortable of going alone. Try to look what she likes, and play on from there

Sounds like she may be into someone else.