+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: love at first sight

love at first sight

has any1 else had feeling for a girl that u just saw right then and there and did anything become of it
    the following line is true
    the previous line was false

yea, i had love at first sight...well i have bad vision so it took me awhile but yes i am still dating the same girl and we have been dating for almost a year and a half. You may have love at first sight but you have to talk to her and find out whats shes all about before you can really love someone.
    When I have gone and you’ve moved on will you remember me?

Good answer by Emo.

I don't believe in love at first sight. Because "love" to me has a different definition. "Lust" at first sight I TOTALLY believe in. This girl at Dunkin Donuts today . . . holy crap. I just wanted to buy her a cup of coffee and then flip her over and rail her against the counter. Latte-style.

Also, look out for your other senses too. There's this ONE perfume that I have YET to find out what it is, but when I smell it on some girl, my heart LITERALLY accelerates for a few seconds. I can't figure out what it is but whenever I smell it I drop whatever I'm doing and ask the girl what it is (they never see to know though Goddamn it!)

Rod Steele

yea they probably don't want to tell you. if you ever find out what it is let me know...ill pick some up for my girlfriend. I definantly agree with the "lust" at first sight...i guess i had never thought of it that way but that is bascially the same as love at first sight, because it is only sight, you cant tell anything about a girl by just looking at her except for beauty.
    When I have gone and you’ve moved on will you remember me?

Yes, please don't base ur relationships on love at first sight, because she maybe all what ur looking for, but when you get to know her.. you don't like her as much, and then youre in too far

Generally speaking - there are exceptions - there is no such thing as love at first sight because to love someone you have to know them, and if you are seeing them for the first time you obviously dont know them at all.

I've never felt 'strongly' about anyone just by seeing them, I tend to develop feelings for people only after I have got to know them.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

It is NOT LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its called infatuation. You can't love someone until you know them.

King Zarathu Guest
    you can't be infatuated about them. it's just that you think they're hott and you have a desire to let them be a part of ur life.

it's not love, it's anus.

Why cant you be infatuated with them?
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

actually, I think you just inscribed infatuation sk8er

i dunno what i believe..... i used to think that the idea of love at first site was really stupid and unbelievable. but then there was something like that that happened with me and my ex of 3 years. in hs we were totally different people, but from the frist day he transferred over i knew i was supposed to be with him. after dating awhile he told me the same thing..... obviously since it didn't work out it wasn't that never ending kinda love, but there was definately something there the first time i saw him!

I dont think that is love though...just a feeling.
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

thats what i was getting at.... i don't think it was love, but there was definately something there, for both of us! i think alot of people get this feeling and eventually their feelings do turn into real love and then in the end its hard to seperate the two. i definately know there can be "something" there after just seeing someone or catching eyes. but i won't call it love.

Yeahh ok I see what you mean.
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

It happen to me 2 days ago for the first time in my life, but i didn't do anything about it i was too shy. i dont believe its love but lust

Anyway i was at the drugstore and that girl was average looking i didn't find her extremely atractive or anything , but when her gaze crossed mine it was like lightning had strike me i wonder if she felt the same i guess i'll never know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast