+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Serious Advice..

Need Serious Advice..

A little backstory about our relationship

We have been together for 2 years and 5 months, I'm 20, and she's 18. We've been the kind of couple where neither of us was really allowed to talk to girls/guys on myspace, text, email, etc. Right now we are taking a 'break'. We have been acting like an old married couple for about a year, and rarely going out and doing things.

Just recently I had a feeling if she had been talking to guys on myspace because she was acting very shady about myspace. So I called her and she said she had.. so we both get off the phone and she texts me saying she doesn't know if she wants to be together anymore and for her to give her space. i told her if she doesn't know then we shouldn't be together. we are on a break now.

she's been hanging out with her ex bf of when she was around 13. He's now 16, and shes 18. She was even over there with some other ppl until 5 AM.

We hung 2 days ago and we talked and she told me she still wanted to grow old with me and that she just wants to run away with me and no one else, it was 100% sincere. There were tons of tears and she really missed us. We cuddled, and it was the best feeling in the world. Her dad also moved away last year and she was also crying saying she missed him. We looked through all of our old pictures, and we cried together, we kissed (our kisses were just so amazing and romantic), listened to all of our songs, we laughed, we watched "Dear John" and cuddled during the whole thing and when it was over we just hugged for like 2 minutes probably. We had an absolute blast with each other, and it was true love, and puppy love.

When we are always not with each other (99% of the time) of this last week, she kind of like tries to forget about me, and everything she has told me quickly seems like a lie, even though it was 100% sincere when she said it, and she goes and hangs out with other guys and people. We use to never go an hour without texting each other, but now its like 5 hours +. Everytime I ask her to do something she says no.

Last night she could tell I was having a hard time because I told her I was talking to my mom about stuff. She called me and told me to go look through all of the things she had made me that said she would always be here for me. She said all of this is going to make us have a healthy and better relationship. She was drinking so I believe these were her true feelings.

What I think is going through her head is this: She just wants a break and wants to have fun without me. She said it makes her depressed when she thinks about the situation so she goes and hangs out with people and just tries to forget. I think she truly wants us but wants to take it slow, and start from scratch.

What do you girls think? Please help me, I love this girl with all of my heart and don't want to ever lose her. I want to marry her, and start a family with her. I want to die with her. Please help..

Oh Proxyhub. You have a good heart in you. You are so nice to her. Do you see her happy if she's hanging out with someone else? I'm not really a love expert but I say you deserve to be happy. I know, you think being with her will make you happy however did you ever think about what its like to "explore" the world around you? I'm not saying that you look for someone else ok? Its just that, I think your world revolves around her which is sweet but what about your happiness? You're too young. Explore the world, have fun and live your life to the fullest. Do you know what i mean? Hope you do. Good luck.

i hate social networks! I have the same problem with my boyfriend. We have the same kinda rule too and now my boyfriend is constantly on his facebook flirting with other girls on his wall, and because i confronted him several times... he has blocked me from his page. He acts very weird about his facebook and it drives me nuts, he gets those alerts on his phones and he's super protective about it. T_T
    He just tells me he's not flirting when he clearly is......
    Toot Toot. Love Me, Kiss Me, Touch Me.

@hopelessxlover: If he truly loves you and he's being true to you, he will never blocked you from his page. Come to think about it, maybe he's really hiding something from you. How can you love someone if that's the case right?

yeahhh. thats what i'm thinking but he just says i'm paranoid. I talked to him about it but he still keeps it private, he says " If I unblock it you'll just find something to argue about or accuse me of" and my counter is : " That wouldn't happen if there was nothing there in the first place" I think he is hiding something, he even deleted our picture together and has nothing of me on his facebook..... anymore. I mean its just facebook but he use to have it and now he took it out and its private. Something weird is going on.....

ohhh and also he's always checking his fb on his phone when we hang out.....
    Last edited by Hopelessxlover; 08-09-10 at 04:46 PM.
    Toot Toot. Love Me, Kiss Me, Touch Me.

@hopelessxlover: I think you're not paranoid. You would not act like that if he's not doing it. I mean what's the point? How can you be honest in a relationship when he's like that? Maybe he's really hiding something from you. Think about it. And why did he delete your picture together? That's rude. He should be proud of you, don't you think?