+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No Man Seems Interested

No Man Seems Interested

I have recently graduated from high school. I was told several times by other guys' friends during my school years that their friend liked me or sometimes the guy would admit it (that they liked me). However, they weren't that cute. I met this one guy trough my sister who met this guy online. She was already falling for this one man at her job so she asked me if I would like to start a relationship with him and I had seen a picture of him and I thought he was cute. So, I started talking to him on the phone and we would talk for hours... me mostly asking him questions. He seemed a little annoyed by all the questions and he said through text message that I had a lot of questions. I was just trying to get to know him better. Then, he kind of yelled at me for calling him like 7 or 8 times while he was asleep. He had his cell-phone off but I guess it showed up on his phone how many times I'd called. It was from then on that our conversations barely made it to 5 minutes long and he would ask the same questions like how have you been doing and what I was doing. Then, I'd get all into what I was doing and then all of a sudden he'd have to go cause of his work. He just didn't seem interested-- like I didn't have any worth as a person. My sister who got me talking to this guy-- had talked to this one guy she worked with a lot at work and she would go over to his house once a week. In the meantime-- he never called and he didn't want to make anything official regarding them as boyfriend and girlfriend. She gave up on him and has recently moved on to a new guy. My sister and I seem to have a hard time keeping a guy interested. Any advice guys on what we're doing wrong? I feel worthless and that any guy who gets with me now-- only feels sorry for me.

Why did you call 8 times in a short period of time?

I think you just need to relax a whole lot about relationships. You can't force them, you can't be desperate to have one. They just are or they are not. The biggest problem most people have is simply getting out of their own damn way and finding someone they like.

But, hey, you're just judging folk based on what you want. Maybe your expectations are unrealistic.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're both acting totally desperate nothing sends men running faster. CHILL OUT.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know a girl named Jessica Bowers in real life.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You are showing the signs of being a stage 5 clinger. Stop it.

Boys like to feel like they are winning a prize when they get with a girl. They like to feel like she's special and they are special because she chose them. You have to let them chase you and pursue you otherwise they will get bored.