+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My teacher ALWAYS stared at me!!

My teacher ALWAYS stared at me!!

I recently graduated from high school and there was this young study hall monitor. He just decided to hang around in my class-- it was homeroom where we had to sit in class for about 20 minutes at the beginning of the school day so our teacher could take attendance and so we could hear the school announcements. He wasn't my homeroom teacher. During homeroom, he would sit on a chair facing me and he would sit and stare with a grin on his face. Sometimes he would be at my teacher's desk when my teacher wasn't in the room-- and he would look up after looking down at the desk and he would smile. Even in the hallways he would be talking to another teacher and he would look at me. When I finally got to his class (study hall) at the end of the day he would be surrounded by other students and he would avert his attention away from them and just smile and stare. Also, he would stare from across the huge cafeteria (where study hall was) and if it there was a pep rally he'd stare and when we had a fire drill where we had to go outside to practice for in case there was a a real fire. What does that mean? Your a guy-- guys do you stare at other girls and what's going through your mind?

Maybe that's why nobody will date you, they think you shagged your teacher.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Go for it ¬_¬
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.