My boyfriend and I have been on and off for about a year. I love him so much and He is a great boyfriend, I couldnt ask for better. We've had some bad times in the past, where I was emotionally distant from him, because of past relationships and my mom's passing. We broke up 2x over the course of this time. We are now living together and like other couples, we argue. I just finished with college and am now in the process of finding a job. I have been a little depressed for the past 2-3 days, but for the most part our relationship is going great. We got into an argument last night where he told me

1. He doesnt know where this is going.
2. I'm not his wife, so I do not need to question him.
3. He doesnt feel the same passion as before.
4. He thought about cheating on me.

I told him that
1. Im suspicious of him because of some of his actions such as ( whispering on the phone, when he's speaking to a male friend of his, constantly being on the phone, he told me he only has 2 female friends who are "overseas")

Then this morning, we spoke about everything. I asked if I should leave, that answer was inconclusive.
He told me to take time away, which made me only think that he wanted free time, to cheat on me.

If anyone has any thoughts, please, do tell!