+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not getting the sensation to cum during sex?

Not getting the sensation to cum during sex?

I have no problems with cuming on my own, or even if my girlfriend gives me a hand job or something.

But when it comes to sex, me and my girlfriend have had it like 8 times and only once i've managed to cum, even if i wanted to i just can't cause i don't get that sensation.

Not on an ego here but my my penis is quite large, and im using condoms as contraceptive...

any help/ideas?

I heard of this technique where you do whatever you normally do, but for 2 mins, then stop for half a minute. Then continue for 2 mins then stop for a minute. Continue for 3 mins then stop for 2 mins, etc, til it gets to the point that even if you're supposed to take a little break you can't.

I can't remember where I heard it from, or why, but I do it if I get bored of things.

You need to cut down on the masturbation if you're losing sensitivity there.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with vincenzo. Keep your hands off the penis, and don't let her give you hand jobs, either.

Do you take any medications?
    Last edited by vashti; 09-09-10 at 12:23 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

If all else fails go see the penis doctor.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's not that uncommon a problem, actually. But yeah, stop touching yourself. Don't let her finish you with her hands and mouth, either. You just got to get yourself used to orgasming during intercourse. You, like most guys, have probably spent quite a few years squeezing them off on the lonesome. You get used to it. It's hard to get off otherwise, even if you got a cute little hunny writhing and moaning sweetly beneath you.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Yeah, i do like to masturbate quite a bit,

I'll lay off it then! see how next time goes! cheers for the feedback guys.

- And yeah, im using condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by IamTHATguy View Post
    I have no problems with cuming on my own, or even if my girlfriend gives me a hand job or something.

But when it comes to sex, me and my girlfriend have had it like 8 times and only once i've managed to cum, even if i wanted to i just can't cause i don't get that sensation.

Not on an ego here but my my penis is quite large, and im using condoms as contraceptive...

any help/ideas?

I know this problem, I have it too. Especially when condom is on, heck I can't even feel how wet she is. Its so easy to cum bareback in wet pussy. Last time I gave my gf 3 orgasms, but failed to cum myself, after a while you get little anxious about coming and that ruins things even more until you just give up...
    Don't expect anything.

Just ease off on the masturbating. Had the same issue with my gf. A ban on masturbation/handjobs/blowjobs for a month did the trick.

Boobaa: Yeah nothing quite like cumming in wet pussy is there

A guy i was recently sleeping with had this same problem, he cant cum from intercourse wearing a condom and as soon as he puts it on his erection reduces noticeably. Do u think its the condom with u too? You could try 'titty effing' if she'd be up for that and if her assets are big enough lol. The reason i suggest it is cos u would get used to cumming without the use of a hand or mouth and just the movement of your penis.