+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Social drug use, breakup - doing the right thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sensetive View Post

I do use drugs but i stay away from the a little more addicting ones like coke, meth, MDMA etc. for the most part anyway I do use MDMA every now and then.

Well if it was coke or methamphetamine I would probably advise against it but there's many drugs that are relatively safe especially if used occasionally.
    You are either being hypocritical or contradicting yourself or maybe you are high on something and cannot think straight.
    In an earlier post, you said to the OP it was no big deal being on the 4 drugs (coke, ecstacy, speed, meth) mentioned. You said health risks exist only when overused.
    Yet, YOU stay away from these drugs YOURSELF and YOU would advise AGAINST it for YOUR loved ones ?

Is it really government propaganda ? Does the so called propaganda hurt anyone other than drug peddlers ?
    Or is someone writing conspiracy theories so that people like you can use that as an excuse to continue the drug habit ?

my ex-now-best-mate has always hated drugs. when we met i was doing cannabis and other stuff and i cared for him a LOT and wanted to be with him. consequently, i haven't touched the stuff since january of last year. in my eyes, someone who hates drugs isn't necessarily going to worry about what drug it is [though obviously there's a difference between weed and E] but it's just the simple principle that they DON'T LIKE DRUGS. your girl obviously didn't THINK and as someone who does drugs she may want to be oblivious to it all and just say 'you should accept me as i am'. but she should've also respected your morals and stopped using them for you, her partner of 6 years. she has been extremely selfish and childish and i agree, not ready to be a wife/ mum.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

You are either being hypocritical or contradicting yourself or maybe you are high on something and cannot think straight.
    In an earlier post, you said to the OP it was no big deal being on the 4 drugs (coke, ecstacy, speed, meth) mentioned. You said health risks exist only when overused.
    Yet, YOU stay away from these drugs YOURSELF and YOU would advise AGAINST it for YOUR loved ones ?
    Ok well in the the original posters description he made it seem like his girlfriend was only using 1 of these drugs every 2 to 3 months which wouldn't really seem like a big problem to me.. that's it. If she's using them more then that or talking about them all the time etc. it could be a serious problem I'm just another point of view there's no reason to get so mad.

Is it really government propaganda ? Does the so called propaganda hurt anyone other than drug peddlers ?
    Or is someone writing conspiracy theories so that people like you can use that as an excuse to continue the drug habit ?
    Haha. YES. drug propaganda and especially the fraudulent drug war has hurt many people. See the problem is when people listen and believe everything the government tells them and then other information is offered.. You just call it a conspiracy theory and continue to believe what you've been told growing up or in school.

Like i said do some research on how the drug laws came to be, you'll be surprised to why things are the way they are. For the longest time i was anti-drug and i had given into drug propaganda too.. society has been brainwashed when it comes to issues like drugs and have been trained to only accept Caffeine and Alcohol as acceptably drugs. not only that but people rarely even consider them drugs even though they obviously are drugs. Just do some research there's no reason to get so angry over nothing, I know it's embarrassing to have held a strong opinion and then to find out what you strongly though was based on lies. But if have the ability to be open minded than that won't be a problem for you, otherwise you will continue to hold false opinions and believe it or not it's a big downfall to society because like i said many are suffering because of corrupt drug laws etc. that should never have been put there.

Do some actually research on drugs and the drug laws before you rant about something that you know nothing about.

There's tons of easy to find videos and documentaries about things that the government doesn't want you to know about drugs etc.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSkCM2IORHE[/url]
    Last edited by Sensetive; 17-09-10 at 08:15 AM.

Ok well in the the original posters description he made it seem like his girlfriend was only using 1 of these drugs every 2 to 3 months which wouldn't really seem like a big problem to me.. that's it. If she's using them more then that or talking about them all the time etc. it could be a serious problem I'm just another point of view there's no reason to get so mad.

Haha. YES. drug propaganda and especially the fraudulent drug war has hurt many people. See the problem is when people listen and believe everything the government tells them and then other information is offered.. You just call it a conspiracy theory and continue to believe what you've been told growing up or in school.

Like i said do some research on how the drug laws came to be, you'll be surprised to why things are the way they are. For the longest time i was anti-drug and i had given into drug propaganda too.. society has been brainwashed when it comes to issues like drugs and have been trained to only accept Caffeine and Alcohol as acceptably drugs. not only that but people rarely even consider them drugs even though they obviously are drugs. Just do some research there's no reason to get so angry over nothing, I know it's embarrassing to have held a strong opinion and then to find out what you strongly though was based on lies. But if have the ability to be open minded than that won't be a problem for you, otherwise you will continue to hold false opinions and believe it or not it's a big downfall to society because like i said many are suffering because of corrupt drug laws etc. that should never have been put there.

Do some actually research on drugs and the drug laws before you rant about something that you know nothing about.

There's tons of easy to find videos and documentaries about things that the government doesn't want you to know about drugs etc.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSkCM2IORHE[/url]
    It seems that you are presenting yourself as a pretty good example of how a mind gets muddled up with too much drug use ?

The video you posted talks about marijuana. The OP talks about coke, ecstacy, speed, meth. I would love to see the same doctors say the same thing about these drugs.
    The 2 other links you posted are written by fellow users. Hardly convincing.

These evidence of yours suggest again that you WANT to believe it is ok to use drugs. After all, if the govt is wrong in banning marijuana, they are wrong in banning all drugs right ? Wrong ! I would rather that they are 80% right than 100% wrong.

You keep saying people are suffering because of drug laws. WHO exactly are these people ?

I am always open to different perspectives. But try to stick to the facts and not stretch the truth too much.
    And oh. When you are offering advice, do it as if it was for yourself or someone you love. Otherwise, it smacks of hyprocrisy or in this case - make you sound like a dealer.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    It seems that you are presenting yourself as a pretty good example of how a mind gets muddled up with too much drug use ?

The video you posted talks about marijuana. The OP talks about coke, ecstacy, speed, meth. I would love to see the same doctors say the same thing about these drugs.

These evidence of yours suggest again that you WANT to believe it is ok to use drugs. After all, if the govt is wrong in banning marijuana, they are wrong in banning all drugs right ? Wrong ! I would rather that they are 80% right than 100% wrong.

You keep saying people are suffering because of drug laws. WHO exactly are these people ?

I am always open to different perspectives. But try to stick to the facts and not stretch the truth too much.
    And oh. When you are offering advice, do it as if it was for yourself or someone you love. Otherwise, it smacks of hyprocrisy or in this case - make you sound like a dealer.
    I like you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't know I haven't used drugs in some time except for coffee.

Now you're moving towards attacking me instead of discussing the topic so whatever. The majority of the population has been conditioned to think a certain way to a large extent so it's obvious that it's going to be me vs everyone.

Do the research and you'll find out, i honestly don't think those hard drugs should be used and this girl probably could end up with drug problems and obviously shouldn't give up the relationship she did. I was just putting another perspective into the conversation that's not based on mis-information.

Drugs is only a small portion of what we've been misinformed about. Mark my words one day you'll find out how clueless people can really be..

I don't know I haven't used drugs in some time except for coffee.

Now you're moving towards attacking me instead of discussing the topic so whatever. The majority of the population has been conditioned to think a certain way to a large extent so it's obvious that it's going to be me vs everyone.

Do the research and you'll find out, i honestly don't think those hard drugs should be used and this girl probably could end up with drug problems and obviously shouldn't give up the relationship she did. I was just putting another perspective into the conversation that's not based on mis-information.

Drugs is only a small portion of what we've been misinformed about. Mark my words one day you'll find out how clueless people can really be..
    You don't get it do you ? Somebody put in your head the twisted logic that drugs are ok. Suddenly, you think you are smarter than the rest of us because you no longer believe the govt ?

You want to put forth an alternative perspective, you post the links to YOUR research.

Otherwise, I see you as trying to put that same twisted logic into gulliable young minds.

No you don't get how propaganda works and how it's effected the population over the last few decades. There's nothing wrong with drug use but if you're going to have an opinion you should think for yourself instead of letting other people do your thinking for you. This is how a corrupt government convinces it's population that it's justified to throw drug users in prison and/or give them a criminal record etc.

At 30 the need for social stimulants is a little scary, what is also scary is that she doesn't seem to be tiring of it. I think your concern about her health is a valid one. Your only real hope is that one day she may realise that it's not good for her and you were right, but most people realise that before 30. In saying that I have a friend who is 29 and will still occasionally call me and ask me if I'm interested in consuming anything. That is when I remind said friend that I have a 6 yr old and that I can't do it.

Actually, that leads me to another thought. One thing I have found over the years, the less responsibility you have the less chance you have of deciding that regular drug use is not conducive to getting on with life.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12