+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is going on in this girls head?

What is going on in this girls head?

So I go to college, I met a girl here in my building. Instantly we hit it off, I had a crush on her 5 minutes after starting to talk to her. I find out she's bisexual which is no big deal to me, I'm an open minded person. We hang out a ton the first two days we meet, then she starts kind of ignoring me. I stopped talking to her then she started asking me what i was doing. We hung out again then i continued to ask her to hang out and she kind of stopped responding again. So i pulled away again.

Then i am at a party, i have been drinking a lot. she texts me and asks if my roommate is still out of town and that she needs a 'favor'. I drunkenly respond, sure i'll meet you back at my room we should have sex. Surprisingly she goes for it. Lets just say i was a little dysfunctional due to my drunkness. So after hooking up for a while we just lay in my bed and talk for about 4 hours. She says i have a 'raincheck' which means that we were going to have sex again. At this point I kind of assume the girl just wants a hook up and roll with it. Next day i text her and ask her if she wants to spend the night, my roommates gone and she makes up an excuse. same the next night. then just completely stops responding to me and is ignoring me way more than before. i don't even think she'll look at me. did i do something wrong?

i really do like this girl as a person, i don't even know what to do
    Last edited by tgarvey; 12-09-10 at 02:51 AM.

don't just badger the girl for sex, for god's sake. if she wants to stay over again, let her initiate. you're openness to the idea is already clear. but texting EVERY DAY asking her to sleep over? she's probably a little freaked out.