It’s been over a month since she cut off contact .I was determined to keep contact but she was also adamant this time. Okay this is what I’m talking about we met randomly Outside College. We dated for about 2 months soon after we met. At the time I was just fascinated by having a girlfriend who was hot and crazy about me. I wasn’t so attracted to her at the time and she was holding back cause she wanted things to last .I was offered so much more by a girl who was hotter so I left her .But I knew something wasn’t right seeing her face after the break-up killed my interest in the hotter girl. And I broke it off with her. I approached my ex but she said that I had hurt her and she hated me but she still continued talking to me she told her best friend that in her head they were on a break but to me she was not at all like that .She did come to forgive me I think she did cause she said you’re just Horney that does not mean you’re a bad person. Then there was this one time where we got high and then intimate. But then after that time it was like we broke up you should get it in your head. But we were still talking a lot which lands up to be sharing a lot. She went away for a vacation she said she missed me. We got kind of little close but I had options again but this time I asked her if she wanted to date me anytime soon because it was close to 10 months since my break up with the other girl and I hadn’t really moved on. I told her I could not be hanging in the middle like this I asked her to make a choice and she said she was confused again and I tried moving on again. She had also tried moving on but two out of the three times she landed up not trying for no reason I know. And she cut off relation with the third guy because he was bad news. Then comes the most confusing part I am around the corner I call her we decide to meet We talk about the past we both are nostalgic .I tempt her with all I’ve got and she gets intimate with me. After I reached home I wrote a small poem on how much I miss her. She has spoken to her friends about what happened and she realized it could get confusing from here. So she asked me to send her all our pictures as she wanted to see them after which she told me that they should not be friends and this is not the way its supposed to be,I hope you will understand some day.And she broke off communication.

What would be the best way to get into contact with her as she wont answer my calls wont reply to my messages blocked me on IM and deleted me on FB?I am thinking two things In the upcoming break Ill go and stay at my grandparents which is quite close to her house .Ill try hanging around the places its probable to see her or Ill call her from a random number and hope she picks up,Even if she does what would be the best think to say to her and i really love her and i want her back in my life .