+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this guy like me?

Does this guy like me?

There's a close guy friend of mine who is 3 years older than me(I'm 16 and he's 19), but I sometimes had a feeling he liked me more than a friend for a couple of reasons.

1. When I was planning to hang out with him, we were planning to bring friends to go with us, but none of my friends were able to make it and the guy said he will bring his friends. He gave me a ride there and when I asked if his friends were waiting at the mall he said they werent coming; he thought I didn't want to go with his friends (which I never really said) and then we ended up watching it together. I kinda felt like I was tricked into watching a movie alone with him but we had fun. Then he asked me to go to his church with him, but I know my mom and she won't like it if i spend too much time with a guy, thinking it will be a distraction from my studies.

2. There was another time I went on a movie hangout (I brought my friends this time), and we went out to eat before the movie. It happens that the food wasn't right for my body so as we went to the theater I was feeling very dizzy. Then my friend's boyfriend came over so I ended up sitting with the guy. Meanwhile, I felt like using both of the armrests, one of them happened to be the one he was using. So, I decided to just joke around with him, after a few times, he put his arm on top of mine and just kept it there until I drew back. The movie happened to be a documentary so it was in the cameraman's point of view, which makes the whole screen super shakey. Because of this, I got motion sickness and had to leave several times to make a trip to throw up. After my third trip, he took me out of the theater and bought me a bottle of water and had me drink it. For the next 15 minutes we talked a bit and then he was massaging my hand, he said it helps the digestion with the food, which it did help. Then he massaged my shoulders for a second and we went back in.

but, I am still quite confused. He often treats me as if I'm a little kid and calls me a cute little kid. I often wonder what he really thinks. Secretly, I do like the guy, he's really sweet.

he likes you but i he knows your jailbait.

what do you mean I am jailbait? A little bit confused here..... Hahaha