+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I ruin it or is she interested? (my college crush)

Did I ruin it or is she interested? (my college crush)

I'll try not to make this too long becuz I'm on iPhone and it's hard to type on here. Here it goes...

Intro: I'm a male 22 years old
    crush"s info: looks same age female

if you don't want to read all this scroll Down and I'll put main points without context

the story: initial contact
    the college had a little festival outisde and my buddies and I were sitting on the side watching people line up for food and I saw her from the back for the first time. I loved her figure her hair her height etcc. Then I thought to myself her face mus b. Beautiful as well and when she tuned around it indeed was and I fell in love with her. My buddies wanted me to go up to her an talk to her but she was around her friends and I don't have that much self confidence to do so as well.

We establish eye contact:
    Im sitting outside with a few friends(the same ones as earlier) and she walks by in front of us and stops to talk to her friends and she sees me and my friends looking her way as she is conversating with her friends. She then leaves to go into a building but as she opens the door and walks in she looks back in our direction and proceeds. More eye contact occurs few days later in the library but she was in a glass roomwith friends so again I didn't approach

summer passes by and now this week....

I see her again on campus outside and I'm with same friends and I see her with her buddies so I walk into building. Once inside I start conversing with a female friend as my crush walks behi d the chick and I look over her shoulders to catch my crush glancng at me and then she looks away and starts to talk to her friends wen I caught her.

Now the problem...
    I was outside the same building one day and she walks up the steps to enter it and as she gets within arms lenth I say a quick hi and she looks at me for a quick sec and I hear a hi back but it was faint becuz she was passing my side at that time.... The same day she's sitting across the cafe but I can see her with her friend an she can see me. As usual I glanced her way and I made sure she saw me. She looked in my direction and then glance away and started to make paper airplane out of the flyer on her table. Then I glanced back and I saw her say something to her friend and her friend turned her neck to look in my direction but I glanced away and never looked back again and my friends and I left 2 mins later.

SUMMARY POINTS:::::: 1) we establishd eye contact many times
    2) I said hi to her and only hi as she walked by me and my friends
    3) she's always arou d her friends which stops me from approaching her and I lack confidence to approach her with her buddies around.
    4) she said something to her friend in the cafe about me as I noticed her friend turn her neck towards me and my buddies from a distance.

I dunno what I should do next. I don't prefer to approach her with her friends around becuz it makes me uncomfortable and maybe she might conceal her tru feelings for me also because of their presense. The only way I can actually see her alone is when she's walking through the campus. Any advice on how to stop her and talk to her without being so direct or should I be? I'm not sure what she told her friend in the cafe so I don't want to continue to look at her. Mayb I'll ignore her ??? So that's my situation any inputs would be nice and thanks in advance !!!!!

Comon someone has to have some advice!!! Please help