+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i dunno where this belongs

Agreed, blue. If you stay with him it will be an emotional rollercoaster. You will be happy and think everythings great, only to be even more hurt the next time he ignores you or screams at you. Eventually it will just make you numb and that is something no one wants. It is for the best if you just get away and ignore any attempts from him to make up. My bet is that youll see his true side, as soon as you refuse him more than he can take, he will just get pissed at you and decide having you around isnt worth the effort.

I hate to say things like this, but you asked for straight advice, and that is what I think

kronos >> nevermind dear, shoot me with a cannonball if u want. Plus, u did nothing wrong

well.....yeah....i think u are right about the numb part. Actually i already feel numb, just that i don't really know what it is. I dun feel a thing about things. That explains y i didn't even flinch when he was making out with me after he screamed at me about initial d.

he will just get pissed at you and decide having you around isnt worth the effort.
    actually, if there is one thing that i am convinced about is how much i worth to him. I am able to say that his life will not function properly without me. (not bragging but..) the thing is, if his life is that screwed up, i am wondering WILL he EVED notice the screw up with his emotion after i leave him? (i bet he will b angry n sad and devestated and crazy)

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    kanazaki... i think that you're making this more painful that is really is. you are the one that is staying with him because you said you love him. but what you love is that he will keep the relationship because he is the sole benefactor. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    but what you love is that he will keep the relationship because he is the sole benefactor. raverboy
    i dun understand this part

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you like your relationship with your bf because he stays with you. deep down inside you know that he won't even get out of the relationship and the main reason that he won't leave is because he benefits from this relationship more than you do. he doesn't feel pain because he is the one that gives you pain. got it??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

*nods*

yeah, kinda. Oh well. I just have to see and wait. Lets see how it goes.

who wanna bet? will he be back or not? i bet my undies on Yes.

anyone wanna join?? we accept semens and drugs too!

...lolol, I don't want to bet my undies O.o BUT I'm sure he'll be back...
    But I wonder how much more you can take... It's not good for a person to go through these things...

Answer me ask this, if YOUR friend told you about her boyfriend treating her like this, what would you say?

Boyfriend = Baka Baka
    XD

actually, yeah, he will

well, what to do, i am very numb nowdays. So... unless he actually crying in front of me, i will break lor.... if he didn't do anything, i think i can take more

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123