Hey all. Been awhile since I posted here.. Anyway never thought I would be one to ask a question like this on the forum as it is rather vague and based on few facts. Therefore I realize that anything is possible and that her intentions could really be anything. I suppose my question is if she really wants to be friends or if there could be another intention behind her?

Here is the situation in brief: we broke up two years ago and haven't really talked much since or really at all. The other day I get a text from her asking when we could be friends because she misses me. It ended on pretty rough terms so I never figured we would talk again.

Again I know this is really vague and realistically she just wants to be friends but based perhaps on past experiences could anyone possibly advise as to what she could possibly want from me? A friend of mine said she probably wants to be more then friends and that left me wondering. Anyway we are meeting for lunch tomorrow to discuss the prospect of being friends but in the mean time I was curious on some outside opinions based upon these vague details.