+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question for Guys:

Question for Guys:

How long does it take till you start to get annoyed with the amount of time it is taking your gf/spouse to orgasm from oral sex?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Totally depends. Is she lying there like a dead fish, showing no indication of enjoying it? A minute of that and I'm bored.

Is she writhing, moaning, clutching, drawing me deeper? Are her legs wrapped around my neck? Is her back arched? Is she grinding against my face? I could eat that all damn night long.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

With ex GF she didn't orgasm from oral sex despite me eating her for eat least 20 minutes. Bloody frustrating. And she hardly ever returned the favour. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    With ex GF she didn't orgasm from oral sex despite me eating her for eat least 20 minutes. Bloody frustrating. And she hardly ever returned the favour. Bitch.
    That is awfully bitchy!

This question has so many ways to answer, but I will give a couple of my humble opinions...or not so humble I guess...(depends on how you look at it).

First, I have found that there are some women that do not particularly care for recieving oral sex, just not their cup of tea, and much prefer having an orgasm from, shall we say, regular sex. They may let a man venture down there and not stop them because they don't want to be rude. With these girls the man can become a touch frustrated with the...lack of reaction.

For some men, enjoying the essence of a womans flower so intamately would never get old and they will trooper on into eternity, and a lucky girl to have this man indeed...unless she gets bored, haha.

The amount of time spent 'in action' should depend on the girl, if she likes it, let him continue until he gets his fill, if she feels its time to be intamite in some other way, she needs to speak her miind or give him a gentle tug. If he stops early, make him continue.

I have always found it fascinating that a person will strip themselves bare and reveal the most gaurded regions of their body, but they can't bring themsleves to tell their partner what's in their mind, hmmm...
    There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play.
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post

Is she writhing, moaning, clutching, drawing me deeper? Are her legs wrapped around my neck? Is her back arched? Is she grinding against my face? I could eat that all damn night long.
    whoa... hot!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?