+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to sort things out?

How to sort things out?

I've been friends with this guy for almost a year. We always meet one on one. I'm starting to have more than platonic feelings for him, but I doubt he's attracted to me. What's the best not so serious way to ask/find out if he finds me attractive?

You speak as if him finding you attractive is the only thing that matters... if it's been a year i'm really not sure if he's interested especially with the amount of information you gave us.

We've only met less than a dozen times and we kept in touch in between. We're seeing each other more now and it's due to his initiative. Lately he has been pointing out how compatible our personalities are, but in such an indirect way that it can be simply taken at face value. For example he has said something along the lines of I wish more women are like you (in terms of personality) more than a few times.

I figure if he just likes my personality then it's strictly friendship but if he's attracted to me then he's interested in more. So yeah what's the best not so serious way to ask/find out if he finds me attractive?

if a guy spends time with you one on one then he is attractive to you. have you seen when harry met sally ?

Yeah I've seen When Harry Met Sally but I don't completely buy into Harry's speech. Any ideas on how to best bring it up without spooking my friend?