+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird Girl

Weird Girl

I've just made 2-3 months ago 18 yrs old and right then i met a nice girl...we chatted for sometime and after a couple of days
    i invited her out on a date. Everything was perfect i holded her hands ,laughed but at some point when we were talking she said "kissing is eww(i can't find the right word in english)". after a little more time she told me she wants us only to be buddies nothing more(i pushed a little and told her a couple of times i like her...she laughed and was verry happy) because she is too little (btw she is 16) and doesnt know what love is and doesn't want to be with anyone right now. I was angry and dissapointed that time because i really liked her but after that i agreed to be just friends.After a week or two i've invited another girl on a date about 2-3 times and she found out and asked me if i am with her together... and i said yes. At first she was very mad.She didn't talk with me all day... after that the next day she said "forget everything" and it returned to being normal. Now i'm talking with her pretty much all day on the phone and we are getting along extremely well laughing all the time.
    She is 30-40miles away from another city but thats not much of a distance next year i'll go to the same town to a university there.
    She doesn't smoke,drink etc and is a very nice girl...we have lots of things in common...only problem would be she hates everything that involves loves(or atleast thats what she says) . i really want to be with this girl and i don't know what is on her mind and what should i do...

Oh yeah after she told me to be only friends the next day she called and said she didn't think enough i took her by surprise and wishes to be with me together but to agree to some things like:"From now on if i have anything to tell her...to just tell her and that i shouldn't expect to do with her what i would normally do with a 18yr old girl"(ofc i didnt even thinked about that).I agreed to that but she then again beggined to tell me that she doesn't like holding hands (but in time maybe she will be ok with that) and at some point it popped the question if she even liked me a little and she didn't know that and after some talk we were back to "friends only"... also on the phone she told me once that she usually tries to find the bad points of people but he can't find any of me that i'm pefect ....wtf

Pls help...i dont know what to do to be with her and i atleast don't want to ruin our friendship...and I'm very sorry for my bad english :|
    Last edited by randomaaa; 16-09-10 at 10:17 PM.

Well I don't know much what to tell you. Except for that.. she's 16 and you just 18, that's not much of an age difference. It's not like she's a little girl and you're already a man. So don't expect her to grown into "holding hands" and more even by the age of 18.. might be more a thing for her personality than her age. But my opinion, try for another, she's already giving you this much trouble? Girls here at 16 are ready for guys 10 years older, let alone 2.

wooooh what a story of yours. hmmmp thanks for sharing