+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I date with a local HK girl? ...seriously

How can I date with a local HK girl? ...seriously

Is it easy to date with Hong Kong girls? I mean a long term and stable relationship
    As I'm new to HK (Asia), and just started to have a good feeling for my colleagues. She's a local girl. But seems the so-called "culture gap" really exists.

I felt really excited to talk with her in the beginning. But it turns out become a bit awkward when we share some value, especially when we talk about friends and family. I do believe she feels the same way as me. And my jokes do not work well...

Anyway I am totally into her now. For friends who've been here for a while, any experiences or suggestions to share?

I really suggest you to spend more time to know their culture. It will make it a lot easier for you. I have friends who are dating Asian Girls now and they all say if you want to have a long term relationship with Asian girls you need to know their culture. They may feel exciting to have a foreign relationship at the beginning they will bear with the culture conflict, soon later after the exciting period the problem will come.

Just be explicit with her and make her feel dependent on you

where are you from? Caucasian? I was in HK for 2 weeks recently i have to tell you, chicks there dig that. if u r, dont worry, she'll be yours just being a gentlemen.

Anyway, HK girls are famous for their princess attitude. If u can supply for that, i can say u'll not have much culture differences lol
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Let's see. I'm from Hong Kong originally. Girls there... Are kinda superficial at first. They're interested in foreign guys. And do try and understand the cultures. They really fancy 'gentlemen' type of guys. But if you want a long term relationship, understanding the culture is a must. For there are many different point of views and values between the two different countries. Where are you from again?

Another point, just be careful and take care of the girl as much as you can. Asian girls is not that independent.