+ Follow This Topic

Thread: pls help me

pls help me

i am muslim she is hindu no one can convert for each other as both will lose their parents.we neither want to lose our parents nor our love.v love each other madly and truely.what shall v do??pls help us to find out a way.v cant live without our parents or without each other

mate i would break up... to much trouble otherwise....

just think would you be happy if your sister was checking a sikh or hindhu lad?

I havent got a problem with it.. but sometimes your family and culture should come first and parents wishes in our way of life.

I know a few people who have opted to go for the love route and they are either now married off to random people, got beats, got moved away or got disownend or infact got married to their lover and hate the relationship..

by the way how old are you?

but i cant see her in pain.......i love her madly

i am 28 yrs old

I'd follow your heart and do what YOU want to do, not what is expected of you.

I'm in a relationship similar. He's Muslim, I'm Protestant. He defo wouldn't convert, lol...and if I did, guess my family wouldn't be happy either. 'd do what I wanted to do however and regardless if family disowned me. It's MY life and MY happiness at the end of the day.

Hello, well even if you were able to get together and there were no restrictions, the chances of relationships surviving in perfect circumstances are not fantastic, let's be honest. Now add in the religious and cultural differences + the opposition from your family and you have a recipe for stress which will ruin your love. There will be accusations to each other about family members, then your instinct to defend your families, in the end you won't know what you feel because it will be so mixed up. For a while the forbidden factor will make it seem dangerous and add to the excitement, but in the end it will wear away at you. There is no going back once you have crossed that line, family relationships will suffer. Especially from the point of view of your cultures, bringing shame adds another dimension, I do understand something of this.

You will get over it, if you break up now, it's hard, but you will. If you don't want to - then be prepared to go away together to a neutral place, be prepared never to see your families again - they may relent one day, but they may not, your relationship may survive, it may not. These sadly are the hard facts. I hope this helps, I have been honest from an outside point of view. Take care, you will live and smile again, after this.

I strongly agree with the info you provide to us here. I hope everyone can read the info you provide the best and understand every sentence you write.
    BIG SECRET HOW TO MAKE SOMEONE LOVE YOU FINALLY REVEALED!!!!

Copy this link and paste it at your address bar.
    HTML Code:
    http://Blogs.FanBox.com/SecretWayToMakeSomeoneLoveYou

I know that the culture in India very strongly emphasises the authority of parents over their offspring, and that it doesn't end when you become an adult, or even when you're yourself married and have children.

You and your love both have irreconcilable religious beliefs, but if the reformation taught us anything, it is that we have a pesronal and direct connection to God, that is not dependent on the imprimatur of claimed experts and religious authorities, or indeed our family. You don't need to change each other's faiths to love and cherish each other.

If you're 16 or something, I'd encourage you to do what your parents say, and not proceed with the relationship.

But if you're 26, and this is a serious relationship, I would encourage you to pursue this relationship. Your parents need to deal with the fact that you are adults, you have a right to make your own decisions, even if they disagree. It would be shameful if parents cut off from their children because their child married a person from another religion. To me, that would be a selfish and destructive betrayal of their duty as parents to their children.

how long have you been together? if you're madly in love, seems to me that religion hasn't bothered you so far. do both your families know... or are you wanting to get married but can't tell them because of your different religions? i think that if you've been together long enough and truely want to commit to each other you should do what YOU want to do. you can't live your whole life through your parents and they should respect this. but it's tricky with religions...
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.