+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know you guys will be disappointed....

I know you guys will be disappointed....

But I got pregnant when I was on vacation with the bf.

I guess you'll be glad to know I'm having an abortion as directed by the doctor due to tons of loss blood through blood clots and vomiting blood.

I beg you to spare the lecture, though I know it's needed, but I've been depressed about this whole situation and more.

Thought I'd give an update....
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need your tubes tied, and he needs his balls snipped.

Didn't your doctor talk to you about birth control? My doc basically demanded that I get some. But I had a c section so it was a bit different I guess.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

How come you're vomiting blood and having all kinds of blood clots?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am sorry about the abortion, Nisha. It must be especially hard, given the fact you already have two little babies.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just say... Do something about it . This time for real Nisha,because next time I will not just say "I told you so..."... I will insult you really bad. Come on Nisha! What's the matter with you? What is so hard about going on birth control? You can use condoms with some temporary bf's , but if you're in a committed relationship, pills ,shots or whatever is the best way to avoid pregnancy. But it's not just your fault, it's also your bf's. Nisha , I'm not against you, but it's really,really time to grow up. Let it be your last slip.
    I wazzzz here

I did take the bcp's she gave me but i didnt stick to them. I have a really bad habit of not sticking to pills it's always been that way.

I still dont know why I'm having so much problems with blood loss. Every morning I wake up my mouth tastes like blood too and when I vomit it's foamy.

I thought the IUD was around 800 dollars now I was told it's about a grand. I don't know why it's so expensive. I don't have money like that, I'm dealing with my license and getting my daughter everything she needs for school and moving out of my parents house(which is still hard since I pay them rent too).

We are not allowed to tie our tubes here unless we are over 25.So I can have 5+ more kids and still would not be able to tie them until I am 25.

EDIT: My doctor didn't demand I get them. She sure looked happy seein my ass back in her office, she's way more expensive now. Last time my first visit was 15 bucks now she charged me about 135 bucks just to go through my medical history. She didn't even look down there and she chargin me that?!
    Last edited by LadieNisha4u2nv; 19-09-10 at 11:08 PM.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

so you weren't taking your pills and you were having unprotected sex. around here we call that "trying to get pregnant."

It's funny cuz we were using protection except that one particular time. I remember the day it happened.

you're too much nisha. to be perfectly honest i am disappointed. when are you going to start respecting yourself?

I do respect myself. It's not like I have three baby daddies or something and it's not like he's just some guy I date it's with someone I've been with for a while now who accepts my first daughter as his own.

I don't think this has to do with respect but more with responsibility. I slipped up one time and that one time ****ed me in the ass hard.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Apparently , it didn't **** you hard enough. I'm wondering what can help you start to think. Don't start with any excuses, cause you're good at it. I won't also believe in any of your words. I don't even know how many times already , you said that now you will be better , that you will grow up and become responsible. It's all BULL SHIT . Nisha, you're full of bull , maybe you need some harsh words, some real kick in your butt to make you understand that your and your kids future is in your hands. Till now, you did barely something to make it right for you and your kids.
    Look from a distance on your "perfect" relationship. so what that your bf accepts you first daughter if he can't understand simple things. Are you happy in a relationship where you fear that if you will not have sex with him,that he will go to someone else. And now. You didn't take pill once . Couldn't you two wait? Is it so hard to calculate that body is not a matter of magic or luck? If docs say "you need extra precautions at the beginning of taking pills AND when it happens that you miss some" - is it all for fun? When you had sex, were you at least satisfied? I mean , did you do it cause you wanted it? I hope so, because those few minutes of pleasure will now cost you some hard hard moments .
    Now think , was there anything that you could do better ? Of course, especially that you have us since two years ! We provide you always with good and reasonable advice , is it so hard to take it, especially seeing that when you do the opposite, you feel even more like crap and that life gets even worse and more difficult? Of course we are angry. We told you so many times how to get a better life and you simply flush it in the toilet and **** up your and your kids precious lives ? I'm angry at you Nisha! All your excuses are full of crap! I will not treat you as a mature person anymore, because you proved more than once, that you're so immature ,that it's hard to describe. I'm very disappointed Nisha. I hope this time you will learn your lesson. But I won't believe it unless I see some results in 5 or 10 years.
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    ****ed me in the ass hard.
    If that were the case, you wouldn't have gotten pregnant.

Petit, It's pretty obvious you're angry and I assume that's why you're talking to me like that, but I'd appreciate if you stop talkin to me that way. It's not going to make a difference in anything other than my respect for you.

Do not bring my children into this. They don't have anything to do with this. Their futures are fine so stop bringing that up.

My past relationship issues have nothing to do with the situation, so leave that out too.

I don't care if you treat me mature or not, that's your choice.

I have many imperfections, and lack of taking pills overall is one of the biggest ones, and it's always been that way.

Why the hell are you so angry for? I'm slowly dying from this pregnancy and all you care about is how immature I am for having another child?

Maybe you don't make mistakes in life but I do. And I learn from them. I might not learn as fast as you want me to, but that's just how it is.

I love my kids with every inch of me and they always come first, so don't you dare bring them up ever again.

And for the record, I'm not looking for pity because I know that would've came next. I just gave an update on what's goin on in my life right now. Just keep me in your prayers is all I ask.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You make me laugh Nisha.I knew it wasn't the best idea for me to respond in this thread,but it's too late now. Well , good luck on learning from your mistakes , because here you're pretty wrong, you did NOT learn from your mistakes. I wish you and your kids all the best, hope at least from now you will take the right decisions .
    I wazzzz here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast