+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can this really be genuine? Why is he making it so public? Please help

Can this really be genuine? Why is he making it so public? Please help

By boyfriend broke up with me because him going to uni far away was fast approaching. I thought we'd give it a try, i loved him, but he didnt want to. A few days after we broke up he got together with another girl. I thought maybe they were going to the same university but it turns out they're not, she'll be 100 miles from him. I feel awful that he wasn't willing to try the long distance with me, although we would have been together for 6 months. Theyve been together 1 month, and are now long distance. I thought it was just his rebound. I thought maybe he was using her to lose his vigrinity because we didnt get round to sleeping together.
    He's made their relationship really public, when ours was very private. It absolutely kills me to see the pictures they post of them together, we never did that, he never wanted a facebook relationship status with me, but has one with her. How can someone change so much, and how can a 1 month relationship last when theyre going to different universities? Where is the sense in that?

I feel like there's something wrong with me, because he just couldn't feel for me. He must be in love with her right? Or else why would they bother carrying on when theyre about to meet 1000s of new people. Will they last?

Im feeling really desperate right now.

Hun it just sounds like he's a typical man and he's probably found something he thinks is 'better'.
    Men are very particular and weird when it comes to things like this.

I don't know, these situations are hard to judge, you should ask a close friend or speak to a close female family member, I know its embarrassing to talk to family or friends, but thats what they're there for, and it really sounds like you need a close friend.