+ Follow This Topic

Thread: squirting

squirting

so i have sex with my boyfriend very frequently, everytime we have sex i get this intenese feeling of having to pee.. usually i go during the session but once we start again the feeling comes back.. he tells me it because im goign to squirt.. ive never done that in all the years of sex, masturbaton , and sex toys.
    any advice on this feeling, or if it is squirting how i control it

I get that feeling too. I find that going to the toilet helps.

I get that feeling when my boyfriend fingers me, and often I warm up as well, and my feet get really hot and sensative, and not long after that happens I orgasm, but i'm not a squirter, not many people are to be honest, you might just need to orgasm.

A few times as well it has been a sign (FOR MYSELF) as a water infection because its sometimes a painful feeling to pee (thats for me anyway) might be different for you guys

Squirting is very different than peeing. My girlfriend is a squirter, and she can release a massive amount repeatedly after going to the bathroom.
    She never has the feeling of wanting to pee.... it just comes out when she orgasms. It tastes like tears from your eyes, which obviously is very different than urine.
    If you need to pee, then your bladder is under pressure, and you shoulld go pee.